I meant, once you are connected and fully functioning, if you set it down and misplace it, just send email to yourself. The device should ding when mail is incoming to the native email.
    03-13-14 09:27 AM
    I meant, once you are connected and fully functioning, if you set it down and misplace it, just send email to yourself. The device should ding when mail is incoming to the native email.
    That doesn't work because bridge no longer supports email so I cannot see my email on my tablet anymore, just texts and BBM. I tried texting myself, but the playbook made no sound.
    03-13-14 02:17 PM
    Have you looked in the trash can?
    OMG! I just read your post, checked my trash, AND THERE IT WAS! It must have fallen off my nightstand and into the trash which is right next to my night stand. Trash day is tomorrow, so I'm glad I looked today. Thanks for the advice. My cat probably knocked it over. She's always climbing on my nightstand and dresser.

Anyway, I'd still like detailed instructions on how to locate the playbook.
    castoridae and Chrysalis1156 like this.
    03-13-14 02:21 PM
    OMG! I just read your post, checked my trash, AND THERE IT WAS! It must have fallen off my nightstand and into the trash which is right next to my night stand. Trash day is tomorrow, so I'm glad I looked today. Thanks for the advice. My cat probably knocked it over. She's always climbing on my nightstand and dresser.

Anyway, I'd still like detailed instructions on how to locate the playbook.
    Glad you found it! I can send to my yahoo -address email from work or to myself (from/to @ yahoo mail) and this is the email that the PB native email pulls from yahoo server, so I'm confused about your bridge.
    03-13-14 02:49 PM
    Glad you found it! I can send to my yahoo -address email from work or to myself (from/to @ yahoo mail) and this is the email that the PB native email pulls from yahoo server, so I'm confused about your bridge.
    On my playbook under Bridge, only texting and BBM shows up. I can add native, but I'm not bothering because I prefer to check email on my phone.
    03-13-14 08:50 PM
    You can video call your pb from bbm, as long as u know ur pin for pb

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 08:59 PM
    You can video call your pb from bbm, as long as u know ur pin for pb

Posted via CB10
    Can you tell me how to do it? I don't see any option in BBM for video calling. I tried sending an invite to my playbook, but it doesn't work, nothing happened. I have no idea how to video call or what program to use to do it. Thanks.
    03-14-14 02:06 PM
57 123