I was wondering how to put videos on my blackberry playbook. Which programs do I need to use in order to get the perfect resolution (1024/600), and the right video format, so it will be 1080p. Please help. I tried searching for the answer on crackberry and I can't find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated
    09-08-11 09:43 PM
    You can add videos over wifi or using desktop manager. As for converting them I use Wondershare Video Converter Platinum. You can do a google search for other programs, but I find this one to work very well. The conversion from a standard DVD format to HD is excellent. Looks beautiful on the PB as well as a HD TV.
    09-08-11 10:10 PM
    Just a warning. You may have trouble sometimes when you download .avi files to the Playbook with the video having no sound. Here is your solution.

How 2 Tutorial: Convert AC3 to MP3 in an AVI File
    09-08-11 10:17 PM
    I was wondering how to put videos on my blackberry playbook.
    Use the micro USB and transfer them via ur PC/Mac.
    Which programs do I need to use in order to get the perfect resolution (1024/600), and the right video format, so it will be 1080p.
    From DVD, try use HandBrake. If from other video formats, try use SUPER.
    I believe there is no need for a 1080p video unless u got the 64Gb PB version?
    Even 720p seems big for me since I watch most of them straight on PB. And the difference between 720p video and 1080p isn't that big unless u watch it with LCD projector towards a screen.
    For now, I only put 480p video on my PB and some 720p YouTube clip.
    Please help. I tried searching for the answer on crackberry and I can't find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated
    Hope that helps.
    09-09-11 01:29 AM
    How do you get the video to Stay on a blackberry play book table So Jason Garrett 31 Can witch Power Rangers super Megaforce on my Blackberry play book table. Q
    02-10-14 10:05 PM
    I'm using freemake video converter... one of the best and simplest video converter... it has a preset set-up video conversion for PlayBook i.e. mp4 format... no need to experiment on setting...

And did I mention it is free?

Posted via CB10
    mh1983 likes this.
    02-10-14 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD