View Poll Results: How do you manage your music on BP?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Via iTunes

12 19.05%
  • Via Windows Media Player

4 6.35%
  • Drag and drop via windows

37 58.73%
  • You have music on your BP?????

10 15.87%
    anyone have a way to play flac files directly on the PB? Most of my music is live concerts in Flac format which I stream at home using a Squeezebox and store on my 60g Ipod runing Rockbox without converting to wave or any other format.
    FLAC player does this (my app) along with MP3 files.. I am working on adding playlists and ID3 / flac tags.. Right now it only has a folder view and very simple repeat and shuffle modes, but I am working on improving those too....

Buy FLAC Player - Download FLAC Player - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

I had a free trial but unfortunately Appworld got rid of the Try and Buy model and so I had to switch to be able to put out a new release..
    06-25-12 03:22 PM
    I manage my music thru youtube, lul
    06-25-12 04:06 PM
    How about drag and drop folders via Ubuntu Windows, yuck
    I also have plenty of music on my Amazon cloud drive then stream from there with the PlayBook web browser, or the sideloaded Amazon mp3 Android app.
    Last edited by axllebeer; 06-25-12 at 11:48 PM.
    06-25-12 11:44 PM
    I've used both iTunes and WMP to sync with my PB, although some trickery is necessary since I have more music on my PC than my 64GB PB will hold.

The biggest problem by far with the PB and music -- and I'm surprised no one here has mentioned it -- is that ever since 2.0, the PB will not correctly recognize Playlists brought over from iTunes, WMP, Winamp, what have you. The PB uses .m3u playlists -- converting iTunes or WMP playlists to that format -- but it no longer reads the songs in the correct order, and instead arranges them in something approaching alphabetical order.

And it's been that way since February. RIM knows about it, but they haven't fixed it. Here's a big middle finger from the undersigned aimed directly at Waterloo.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-26-12 05:52 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD