I just picked up my Playbook Wednesday, and Im loving it so far. I am curious how others are carrying their playbooks.

i am just using the slip neoprene case that came with it, but I dont like that much. is anyone putting it in their pocket?

Thanks
    John
    05-08-11 06:39 AM
    On the trip to the office I carry the BlackBerry PlayBook in its neoprene sleeve in an outer pocket of my backpack. However, I have ordered both a leather envelope case and a leather portfolio case to replace the neoprene case. That said, I find the neoprene case makes a good coaster for the BlackBerry PlayBook as it sits on my desk at work and at home. The single best attribute of the neoprene case is that it seals out dirt and debris.
    05-08-11 06:50 AM
    In my jacket pocket upto now. But with the summer months upon us, I have turned to my mini-messenger bag from Fossil that holds my pocketfuls of stuff I find myself carrying around; PB in its neoprene slipcase, wallet, shades, keys, pen, letters...
    05-08-11 06:51 AM
    i keep mine in a skin when i am in the office because i am prone to dropping devices. On the weekend when i am on the go i stick the playbook into the cargo pocket of my shorts.
    05-08-11 07:07 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/ca...around-610165/

This thread thoroughly discusses how everyone carries their PB. Please, search before posting.
    05-08-11 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD