I know there's no way to bridge all your music but I heard you can bridge one song at a time which is good enough for me. The reason is that my headphones don't work in my BlackBerry but they work in my playbook. I couldn't find a clear explanation in other threads.
    Thanks
    09-12-12 06:17 PM
    If you go into your files folder on your playbook while bridged, you should see an option to select files from your memory card.

I swam down s**** creek and came up clean, with a new lease on life like Andy Dufresne...
    09-12-12 06:19 PM
    If you go into your files folder on your playbook while bridged, you should see an option to select files from your memory card.
    Yep, that's right.

But why does it open in the videos app?
    09-12-12 07:07 PM
    Ive been wonderin about this for awhile now.. So seriously u can only do 1 song @ a time? Can u atleast save that one song once u have it on ya PlayBook?
    09-12-12 10:33 PM
    Ive been wonderin about this for awhile now.. So seriously u can only do 1 song @ a time? Can u atleast save that one song once u have it on ya PlayBook?
    Isn't it easier to just do this instead?

09-12-12 11:42 PM
    What? Just add your music from your pc or buy it from the music store? Maybe but that's not really the same as we're talkin about
    09-12-12 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD