In doing presentation calls come through on my phone and of course show on my Playbook. How do I keep this from showing without turning off my Mobile network connection on my phone and without turning off the bridge connection?

Thanks
    01-16-12 03:06 PM
    Since that feature is by design of the Blackberry Bridge, you can't. Why don't you just turn off your phone's radio since if you are in a presentation, you won't be answering the call anyway. If it's important, the caller will leave a message or call back later.
    01-16-12 03:35 PM
    Yeah, did that. Keep forgetting to turn it back on
    01-16-12 04:03 PM
    Aha! Sorry I don't have a better answer for your dilemma. I actually think its a handy feature... the only way it could be better is if you could use the Blackberry Bridge to make or receive calls... That may be asking a bit much though.
    01-16-12 04:06 PM
    Since that feature is by design of the Blackberry Bridge, you can't. Why don't you just turn off your phone's radio since if you are in a presentation, you won't be answering the call anyway. If it's important, the caller will leave a message or call back later.
    Good alternative!

Yeah, did that. Keep forgetting to turn it back on
    Perhaps you could set your alarm or a task reminder to turn it back on (say if you knew the presentation would last 2 hours).
    01-16-12 04:19 PM
    Turn off Bluetooth on the PB or on the phone;
    01-16-12 04:31 PM
    Turn off Bluetooth on the PB or on the phone;

Yeah, but if you do that you lose the ability to use the microsd card in your phone for additional storage. I put large temp files on my phone vice my PB since it takes so much less time to put them there.
    01-16-12 04:55 PM
    if you were showing a powerpoint or a video, use presenter mode. The message will show on your playbook, but not on the tv/projector the presentation would be displayed on.
    01-16-12 05:08 PM
    Brilliant !
    01-16-12 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD