How do I update blackberry world after last Playbook update??

Hi! Greetings from Mexico City!
    I'm new to crackberry forums (but kind of oldie in crackberry). I hope I'm writing this question in the right place.

I downloaded the last (and final) update to my blackberry PlayBook. I'm on version 2.1.0.1917 and after I entered to BlackBerry World it told me I have to update the blackberry world app and it has a button that when I press it sends to me the native browser to this Web page: http://ca.blackberry.com/support/hel...d=playbook&o=t

But the link seems to be not working (at list for me).... When the Page loads a 404 error message appears: 404 not found. Not found. The requested URL was not found on this server.

Am I doing something wrong? I don't seem to be or I don't think so. Do any of you have this problem? Is there another way to update the blackberry world app? Is there a fix? The link has "ca" in it which I guess is for Canada I'm in Mexico and the language I have is Spanish, does it have something to do??

Help would be extremely appreciated! =)

Ps. The explanation of how to do it within blackberry worlds is truncated (maybe an issue with the translation).
    It reads: C�mo se realiza la actualizaci�n
    Which means: How does the update is done (and nothing more)
    04-02-14 11:44 PM
    In another thread, it has been mentioned that the OS update of the PB includes the update of Blackberry World so you don't need to worry. I'm assuming the broken link is a bug. If you've downloaded the PB updated, you're good to go.

Posted via CB10
    danesalinas likes this.
    04-02-14 11:48 PM
    Yeah just to confirm it seems to be just a misleading link. I had a similar experience. As mentioned the update is all included in the OS update. No particular change in the BB World experience that I saw. Everyone says it was a payment system update.
    danesalinas likes this.
    04-03-14 06:58 AM
    On the next purchase, you might have to re-input your CC info, I had to provide my information again.
    danesalinas likes this.
    04-03-14 07:26 AM
    On the next purchase, you might have to re-input your CC info, I had to provide my information again.
    And for PayPal, you may have to reauthenticate (I had to). Before the update, I was unable to purchase apps (was trying to buy PDF Reader). After the OS update, I was able to purchase again.
    danesalinas likes this.
    04-03-14 08:15 AM
    Thanks to all!!! I now understand why they say this the best community of all!!
    04-03-14 09:19 PM