I would love to sync my BB contacts with my PB, but I think I read that you can't. But I thought I could sync with Google/Gmail. But I don't know how.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    04-10-12 07:04 PM
    Setup your gmail account in the messages app and make sure Contacts is checked.
    04-10-12 07:09 PM
    Adding a Google account to your playbook will allow for you to see all of your Google contacts on your Playbook, not actually combine both contact lists.

If you need/want to combine them, you will have to export your contacts and import them to gmail.
    04-10-12 07:29 PM
    Thanks. I do have Gmail account set up on my PB. I'm currently not using Google sync to sync contacts because it is "forcing" me to permit duplicates and the last time I did that I ended up with so many duplicates. It was so frustrating.

I guess I will just have to be satisfied using Bridge and I can access my BB contacts directly from my PB.

I was hoping I could have my complete contact list natively on my PB.
    04-10-12 08:13 PM
    Whoa! I'm so wrong. When bridged I see just a few of my contacts from the bb. That's not good
    04-10-12 08:25 PM
    I wish I could repeat exactly what I did, but I now have everything sync'd just the way it should be through google sync... and while the process in the middle did give me some duplicates that I manually had to delete, I'm happy that my contact list is now sync'd between my BB, PB, and Google/Gmail.

Thank you all for the encouragement and direction.
    04-10-12 09:46 PM
    Google Sync worked for me! Glad to hear you have sorted it out.
    04-11-12 07:06 AM
    If your Gmail Contacts have the same names and emails as the playbooks, they will merge. Else... Prepare to do some manual cleaning.
    04-11-12 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD