how can i remove "go launcher ex" on my playbook plzzz
    08-14-13 03:20 AM
    If it's an application from the BB World (and not side-loaded), you can start up your "BB World" app, in which you'll find an item called "My World". Here you'lll find a list of instaled apps and - you guessed - here you can uninstall apps individually.
    08-14-13 04:26 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's sideloaded. Anyhow, you can delete it like you delete any other app- just press and hold on its icon on the desktop until it starts throbbing, and then tap the trashcan that appears at the top left of the icon.
    08-14-13 05:21 AM
    But even then uninstalling using the BBHTool or the Google Chrome tool (I forget its name) might be preferable to simply deleting it
    08-14-13 05:26 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's sideloaded. Anyhow, you can delete it like you delete any other app- just press and hold on its icon on the desktop until it starts throbbing, and then tap the trashcan that appears at the top left of the icon.
    If it's sideloaded, then this will only result in the icon being deleted. If "go launcher ex" is an android app which you sideloaded onto your playbook, then you'll need to used software like Playbook App Manager (chrome plugin) on your computer to uninstall it from the playbook. There's no way to properly uninstall a sideloaded android app from the playbook directly.
    08-14-13 05:27 AM
    Yea, had to delete it using Chrome as well. I don't recommend sideloading GoLauncher anyhow, use Apex

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    08-14-13 05:35 AM
    If it's sideloaded, then this will only result in the icon being deleted. If "go launcher ex" is an android app which you sideloaded onto your playbook, then you'll need to used software like Playbook App Manager (chrome plugin) on your computer to uninstall it from the playbook. There's no way to properly uninstall a sideloaded android app from the playbook directly.
    This is not true. Sideloaded apps can be directly removed from the PB. Some associated files may not be removed (cached thumbnails and the like) but this is true whatever app removal method you use. Anyhow, don't use any launcher, they've not been useful ever since OS 2.1 dropped.
    08-14-13 06:14 AM