Hi guy's just a wee question, can you create a new folder on the PlayBook?
    I wanted to put all my books into a folder rather than go into file manager.
    Cheers
    Kenny :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 01:52 PM
    It works the same as BB10.
    Long press an icon. When they start to jiggle, drag one icon on top of another. Done!
    04-08-14 02:02 PM
    I'm guessing that you don't mean what Elite1 thought you meant, i.e., how to create a desktop folder containing several desktop icons. If you meant creating a folder in the PB's file system in which to load you books, you can do this with a file manager that can access the PB's file system, like Ghost Commander, which is free in app world. Open Ghost and from its homescreen tap on Blackberry media, and you'll see a list of folders here. You can create subfolders in the folders that appear here by tapping on one of the folders and then tapping MkDir on the bottom toolbar. FWIW, there is already a books folder on the PB media level. Also note that, generally speaking, you can't create folders on any higher levels of the PB's file system.

Note that you can also create subfolders by connecting your PB, either wired or wirelessly, to your PC.
    04-08-14 03:40 PM
    Cheers guy's, it was what pacoman said, I was trying to get a new folder onto PB without the "right click, add new" way of mouse!!
    Thanks
    Kenny

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 03:11 AM
    Cheers guy's, it was what pacoman said, I was trying to get a new folder onto PB without the "right click, add new" way of mouse!!
    Thanks
    Kenny

Posted via CB10
    For whatever reason, you can't do thiswih the native file manager. Have to use one of the 3rd party ones. Popular ones are Ghost Commander or AIR browser. Both available in BB World.

Using my BBRY to inconvenience 1s and 0s
    04-09-14 07:36 AM
    For whatever reason, you can't do thiswih the native file manager. Have to use one of the 3rd party ones. Popular ones are Ghost Commander or AIR browser. Both available in BB World.

Using my BBRY to inconvenience 1s and 0s
    I use Air browser, very simple and easy to use. Does what I need it to.
    04-11-14 05:34 AM