So I want to load movies via wifi on my playbook can I do this and anyone got any good sites?
    09-05-12 01:41 AM
    You mean you want to transfer movies from your computer or download from the Internet?

If you want to transfer from computer than you can just copy paste to the PlayBook which will show up a drive in MyComputer.

If you want to download then you can goto - Direct Download Movies - No Download Limits - Free DivX DVD Movies - but a lot of movies might not play and you might have to convert them first on the computer.
    09-05-12 02:20 AM
    I haven't used that Site but if the downloaded movies aren't the right format try an app called 'Watchmore'. Using it you can convert the movies on your playbook.

Also if you are in Canada or the US you can download the blackberry video store.
    09-05-12 09:39 AM
    So I want to load movies via wifi on my playbook can I do this and anyone got any good sites?
    Easiest way to do it based on what you're asking is to turn on wifi sharing on the playbook. Then on the computer, search for the playbook's wifi address by typing on the search bar in the start button menu (ie. 192.168.0.*), it will ask you for your playbook's user id and password which you can find on your PB settings. Once complete, it'll open up a network drive and you can copy and paste your movies. Just remember, it'll still take a few minutes depending on the size of your movie. And last but not least, remember PB doesnt support AC3 codecs, so if your movie has AC3 codecs, you'll see the video with no sound. Hope that helps.
    09-05-12 10:03 AM
    You mean you want to transfer movies from your computer or download from the Internet?

If you want to transfer from computer than you can just copy paste to the PlayBook which will show up a drive in MyComputer.

If you want to download then you can goto - Direct Download Movies - No Download Limits - Free DivX DVD Movies - but a lot of movies might not play and you might have to convert them first on the computer.

Is this legal? Or have you used this sites to download movies from? .. aha don't worry I'm not a copper.
    09-05-12 06:01 PM
    How can I download movies on my playbook via wifi connection.It doesn't work.Is there any help
    11-14-12 10:32 AM
    How can I download movies on my playbook via wifi connection.It doesn't work.Is there any help
    You're gonna have to elaborate beyond "It doesn't work'.... what, exactly doesn't work? Wi-Fi? Downloading? Playing the video? Transferring the files? Help us.. help you.
    11-14-12 12:32 PM
    Also if you are in Canada or the US you can download the blackberry video store.
    Movie prices are not reasonable through the BlackBerry Video Store. A movie costs as much as a movie ticket and television episodes are over-priced. Epic failure.
    11-14-12 12:50 PM
    I respectfully disagree.

Renting a movie is far cheaper than going to cineplex. Last night I watched the movie Red Wings for 4.99. At the theatre it would have been $30 for the two of us.

Currently the TV episodes are cheaper than itunes. For example I watch Arrow and Walking Dead from the bb video store each week for 2.49 per episode in HD, within 12 hours of them being released to cable. These same episodes are 2.99 on Itunes.

Epic informing.
    11-14-12 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD