I prefer the dim lights, music and drink myself!
    Didn't you leave something out of that sentence?

"I prefer the dim lights, music and drink myself under the table!"
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    08-25-13 11:36 AM
    Didn't you leave something out of that sentence?

"I prefer the dim lights, music and drink myself under the table!"
    He's a leprechaun, and therefore height challenged; that makes him under the table already....
    08-25-13 07:27 PM
    I don't know what they can do to turn it around.
    08-25-13 07:32 PM
    I don't know what they can do to turn it around.
    Which they and what it?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 01:04 AM
    AJ -- do you have any good news to share with us in regards to your second playbook?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 02:32 AM
    AJ -- do you have any good news to share with us in regards to your second playbook?
    Yes it's on charge!
    08-26-13 06:15 AM
    Not yet. I have not been able to get it to fire up yet. As SOM said above, it needs to charge, but won't. Arrived DOA. I started a thread if you wish to follow the continuing saga. As soon as I either get this one running or replace it with another, I will continue with the project
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 02:06 PM
    Not yet. I have not been able to get it to fire up yet. As SOM said above, it needs to charge, but won't. Arrived DOA. I started a thread if you wish to follow the continuing saga. As soon as I either get this one running or replace it with another, I will continue with the project
    Looking forward to hearing your progress in the days to come, and thank you for your positive attitude in all of this; I would be challenged myself.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 02:08 PM
    Looking forward to hearing your progress in the days to come, and thank you for your positive attitude in all of this; I would be challenged myself.....
    Your right there? Don't you just love honesty?
    dphjeff, dazzleaj and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-27-13 07:00 AM
    Can anybody suggest fun things to do with 2 PlayBooks other than video chat? I bought one for my gf because it was so annoying of her to keep using mine. I bought it mainly for video chat but I always wondered what else it can be used for. Maybe some games? What we already do is share files between them via Nexus, a great app for doing that.
    Any other suggestions on what to do with 2 PlayBooks?
    -Pac

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 07:46 AM
    Tolds youz, leaves the two of thems in a dimly lit rooms wiv a bokkles of reds wines and sum softy musik playings for thems and let's nature's takes itz courses. Builtifulls and Youz might end ups wiv likkle playbooks running round the house like wot baby doezes. On ear.....
    11-10-13 08:09 AM
    Tolds youz, leaves the two of thems in a dimly lit rooms wiv a bokkles of reds wines and sum softy musik playings for thems and let's nature's takes itz courses. Builtifulls and Youz might end ups wiv likkle playbooks running round the house like wot baby doezes. On ear.....
    Tried it, no romance developed. No little PlayBooks, Z10s, or even one bluetooth! Must have been the low end stock market share BlackBerry has...took all the starch out of them!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    11-11-13 02:14 AM
    Tried it, no romance developed. No little PlayBooks, Z10s, or even one bluetooth! Must have been the low end stock market share BlackBerry has...took all the starch out of them!
    Praps you got two girly playbooks, could still be fun though?
    dazzleaj and dphjeff like this.
    11-11-13 06:28 AM
    Praps you got two girly playbooks, could still be fun though?
    Hmm...come to think about it, they do have ports, not plugs..... I think I had better just leave it alone.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-11-13 09:11 AM
    Hmm...come to think about it, they do have ports, not plugs..... I think I had better just leave it alone.
    Yes butts the funz all instances the watching.......oh you must watches them.........
    11-11-13 09:25 AM
    Yes butts the funz all instances the watching.......oh you must watches them.........
    I'm just too shy for that..... And if you believe that I have some nice beach front property in Afghanistan I will be happy to sell you.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-11-13 10:37 AM
    I'm just too shy for that..... And if you believe that I have some nice beach front property in Afghanistan I will be happy to sell you.
    Na my bros there and he says it's deffinattelly not nice a place. I'll will stick to Flodira thanksed.
    dazzleaj likes this.
    11-11-13 12:16 PM
    rather than start a new thread and it is relevant to this one - has anyone used teamviewer or similar to log in to another playbook?

I'm thinking of giving one to my dad and knowing him some admin might be required on occasion.
    11-17-13 11:39 AM
    rather than start a new thread and it is relevant to this one - has anyone used teamviewer or similar to log in to another playbook?

I'm thinking of giving one to my dad and knowing him some admin might be required on occasion.
    Nope not me......not guilty!
    dazzleaj likes this.
    11-18-13 10:33 AM

Good idea. I could use that also. If you find the answer some where else, please post the link here.

Thanks
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-18-13 11:43 AM
    Good idea. I could use that also. If you find the answer some where else, please post the link here.

Thanks
    I wills Sir Donkey of the Thread majesties.
    dazzleaj likes this.
    11-18-13 12:08 PM
46 12