i do NOT see this on my playbook home screen

ALL favourites and GAMES

i can create folders by dragging app icons together

im on os beta 2.0.0.6149( is this the reason?)

how do send the pictures from your screenshots of the playbook? located in pictures>camera pictures

thanks

this is how my home page looks like with the folders, its kind of messed up how the small folder
    icons scroll UP on top, buggy icons

Last edited by v6pman; 01-22-12 at 11:48 AM.
    01-22-12 11:32 AM
    The beta is the reason. It's a different UI...

You may want to downgrade to 1.0.8 until the real 2.0 release is out. That way you're assured that the upgrade, with all your data intact, will be fully supported.
    01-22-12 11:56 AM
    Click to view quoted image

i do NOT see this on my playbook home screen

ALL favourites and GAMES

i can create folders by dragging app icons together

im on os beta 2.0.0.6149( is this the reason?)

how do send the pictures from your screenshots of the playbook? located in pictures>camera pictures

thanks

this is how my home page looks like with the folders, its kind of messed up how the small folder
    icons scroll UP on top, buggy icons

Click to view quoted image
    Is Opera mobile working for you?? (noticed the icon).
    01-22-12 12:00 PM
    As stated, the old folder system you have in you first image is remnants of the current os, it is no longer there in 2.0. And you are running 2.0 os, that is why you don't see it.

If you have 4 or 5 favorite apps you can put it in the dock, like you have for your 1 folder. If your finding your home has too many apps, and you want to clear out some apps you don't use often copy the apps to your second page or put them into folders.
    01-22-12 12:10 PM
    As stated, the old folder system you have in you first image is remnants of the current is, it is no longer there in 2.0. And you are running 2.0 os, that is why you don't see it.

If you have 4 or 5 favorite apps you can put it in the dock, like you have for your 1 folder. If your finding your home has too many apps, and you want to clear out some apps you don't use often copy the apps to your second page or put them into folders.
    01-22-12 12:12 PM
    Send them where? There's no "Send To" in the albums. You need to go into the app or website, and "upload" a pic. I've had to do this on FB and Photobucket. In email, I have to "attach" a file. It then allows me to browse to the item I want.
    01-22-12 12:22 PM
    Just to make note, you can set up additional pages by holding an icon down and moving it to the right.
    01-22-12 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD