Best Answer

Jun 11 2016 | 6:40 am EDT Uzi

Hi playbook using old runtime ,get a cheap new android tablet for games

More Answers

Jun 11 2016 | 8:31 am EDT BB Adict

I really need android market on my playbook because some of the playbook games are outdated.
Dude, the Playbook itself is outdated.

Posted via CB10

Jun 13 2016 | 4:26 pm EDT pacoman03

To actually try to answer the OP's question, you can't get android market on your Playbook, with or without a computer. Even if you could, it wouldn't matter, since android apk files need to be converted to bar files and then sideloaded to work.

Jun 27 2016 | 12:23 pm EDT Tstark14

I guess you could try to individually do all of the converting of files but it'd (much easier to just get a new tablet. They are basically giving them away for free these days. If you're looking to play games vs try to challenge your development skills, this is probably the best way to go.

Posted via CB10

Jun 27 2016 | 8:16 pm EDT syclone1978

Dude why say things like that?

Some of us BlackBerry users still use our PlayBooks and enjoy the heck out of them.

Sorry, just tired of negative. Let us enjoy our Blackberrys as we always have people.

You've seen a dog or a cat with no legs still getting around and making people happy. BlackBerry isn't dead yet.

PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 AT&T

Jun 27 2016 | 8:29 pm EDT spARTacus

Dude why say things like that?

Some of us BlackBerry users still use our PlayBooks and enjoy the heck out of them.

Sorry, just tired of negative. Let us enjoy our Blackberrys as we always have people.

You've seen a dog or a cat with no legs still getting around and making people happy. BlackBerry isn't dead yet.

PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 AT&T
My goodness that's a bad comparison for BlackBerry (the dog/cat with no legs thing). Sure the PlayBook is well past its prime and BB10 days are limited. However, like a cat/dog with no legs? That's just not a correct analogy.

Maybe compare the PlayBook to an early model car mounted mobile phone and BB10 to Windows Vista. Both still work perfectly for their intended purpose (and Vista gets buy fairly well still I might add), as opposed to something having missing appendages.

Posted via CB App for Android on z10

Jun 27 2016 | 8:46 pm EDT syclone1978

I'll agree, your comparison is more deserved.

I might have been thinking of my comparison based on my current health status. LOL
What I mean is, I'm in month 4 o recovering from surgery when I shattered both of my heels.

I thought my comparison was good but I can see the negative now and cars, we all love cars and get that comparison.

Jun 28 2016 | 4:53 am EDT spARTacus

I thought it was funny. Just not accurate.

Posted via CB App for Android on z10

Jun 30 2016 | 9:01 pm EDT spARTacus

Crap. Just really noticed what you said about your recovery. Take care dude and stick in there.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)