So I can see how to edit various spread sheets / word docs... but am trying to figure out how to delete same.
    05-09-11 06:59 AM
    I've found the only way to delete them is by connecting it to your computer, browsing the files from there and deleting them from there. Other that that, I don't believe there is a way to delete them directly from the device.
    05-09-11 07:05 AM
    Let's say you have a Microsoft Word (.doc) file you want to delete from the BlackBerry PlayBook.

1. Launch Word to Go.
    2. Select (one tap) the document to be deleted.
    3. Click on the pencil icon.
    4. Click on the trash can icon.
    5. Select 'Delete' from the pop-up dialogue box.

Hope this helps you.
    limabo likes this.
    05-09-11 07:11 AM
    Swipe down on the screen...any app screen..if there is a pencil icon, then you can delete.if no pencil, use pc and explorer.
    05-09-11 07:16 AM
    duh, thanks... you guys mean where the "trash can" logo is.... not enough coffee yet this morning. Operator inefficiencies.
    05-09-11 08:12 AM
    This does not seem to be an option when you are using the PDF reader on the playbook. There is no option to delete when in that application.
    05-09-11 08:51 AM
    This does not seem to be an option when you are using the PDF reader on the playbook. There is no option to delete when in that application.
    that is correct. the apps are inconsistent! You can delete videos, photos, word files, but not pdfs. not sure about spreadsheets or power-points. We so need a file manager!
    05-09-11 08:58 AM
    A file manager would be great. I hope they have that at the top of the list for updates.
    limabo likes this.
    05-09-11 10:09 AM
    Check out the new and FREE 'AIR Browser' File Manager in appworld. You can use it to create/rename/delete folders and sub-folders, it can also copy, cut, paste, rename and delete pdf files. Found this info at Blackberry forums. The app works great.
    10-15-11 01:56 PM
    Check out the new and FREE 'AIR Browser' File Manager in appworld. You can use it to create/rename/delete folders and sub-folders, it can also copy, cut, paste, rename and delete pdf files. Found this info at Blackberry forums. The app works great.
    Was going to post just this myself.
    10-15-11 05:11 PM
    FREE 'AIR Browser' File Manager in appworld. Works great for deleting any file.. Great application for managing your files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 06:51 PM
    Great tip guys. Air browser really worked for me!
    drmike likes this.
    12-28-11 11:21 PM
    Was going to post just this myself.
    Worked for me. Thanks for the tip!
    01-02-12 09:42 PM
    Thanks - great app
    sherjim
    02-07-12 08:17 AM
    If you want a little more functionality I recommend Files and Folders. It costs a little but I think it is worth it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    ralfyguy likes this.
    02-07-12 08:38 AM
    If os2 doesn't have a file manager just download air browser. it works very well.
    02-07-12 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD