i had read some threads were something call "bedside" mode was mentioned. supposedly this accessed through a setting and meant the display never turns off. i dont see a "bedside mode" in any menu, can someone tell me where it is?
    12-11-11 03:47 PM
    Bedside mode exists on the phone not the PB. There are some apps like bed buzz if you would like a alarm clock.
    12-11-11 04:00 PM
    An App called Todays Alarm Clock has this mode. Best of all it is FREE
    It can be downloaded from App world
    Last edited by Hgouck; 12-11-11 at 04:48 PM.
    12-11-11 04:46 PM
    In the Storm go to "Clock options" and change the setting for "When Charging" to "enter Bedside Mode"
    12-11-11 05:14 PM
    With bedside mode you can apply various settings to turn off the radio, led, etc. You can also limit when the device goes into bedside mode, during charging, by restricting the bedside mode to certain hours.
    12-11-11 05:23 PM
    An App called Todays Alarm Clock has this mode. Best of all it is FREE
    It can be downloaded from App world
    I have today's alarm clock and the screen still goes off when plugged in. In the settings screen I have the "Time Display Mode Always On" checked.
    12-11-11 09:34 PM
    Bed buzz has an always on setting. There is a free version to try. I just left it for 10 mins and the screen didn't time out. That is the extent of my teasting. I read that someone was using it running in the background to keep the screen on. There may be damaging effects of leaving the screen on all night but I don't know. You may get some burn in.
    12-11-11 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD