some people adapt to different things... its just an opinion... I haven't really tried anything else other than files and folders...ghost and explorer...but I paid for the files qnd folders....so why spend more money just to try and do the same thing.

I ment no dissrespect...some people have dif learning curves is all.
    10-19-12 10:31 AM
    some people adapt to different things... its just an opinion... I haven't really tried anything else other than files and folders...ghost and explorer...but I paid for the files qnd folders....so why spend more money just to try and do the same thing.

I ment no dissrespect...some people have dif learning curves is all.
    Ghost is free in app world, plus it can do things that Files and Folders can't.
    10-19-12 10:38 AM
    ehh everything is working beautifully now... deleted the android apps...so now my browser isn't lagged up, battery isn't draining, and wifi is fulll strength... I'm good now
    10-19-12 10:45 AM
    Huh? Are you kidding me? It's probably the best file browser available for the PB,. with the possible exception of X-Plore for some purposes.
    ok reinstalled it...nope I can't delete the files ... and which explore file browser. there's a ton of apps names explorer....:/
    10-19-12 11:11 AM
    interesting. in ghost commander I go to the android application link from the start page...open android system, and read those folder and the commands... I like being able to see that and force stop where some things r running that shoundnt... is there an android app system killer or anything...anything that works
    10-19-12 11:36 AM
    Housewife, sorry to say this, but you seem to be all over the place in this thread.
    10-19-12 11:44 AM
    lol....I am...lmao. I just want to know how the android player works. code wise... just curious.

I think the fact that I missd the os 2.0.0.688 update mighta screwedmy system files up. if I knew what foles were supposed to be in there and whatwasnt, theni could figure itout....

ooooooh fkn welll...I giive up already...lmao *arrg running away in frustration*

if ignorance is bliss, than I'm just skippin along....:screwy:
    10-19-12 12:12 PM
    Housewife, sorry to say this, but you seem to be all over the place in this thread.
    Pacoman:

As long as you are here and this thread is already all over the place.....

Can you see a LIST OF RUNNING apps in Ghost Commander and terminate them? If so, where? If not, can you recommend which is the best or better app for seeing what's running and how to terminate them? And if there's an answer to that - which VERSION of which app? Oh, and then possibly a LINK? THANKS! (if I did not overstep my requests in one potentially off-topic reply! )
    10-19-12 03:47 PM
    Pacoman:

Can you see a LIST OF RUNNING apps in Ghost Commander and terminate them? If so, where? If not, can you recommend which is the best or better app for seeing what's running and how to terminate them? And if there's an answer to that - which VERSION of which app? Oh, and then possibly a LINK? THANKS! (if I did not overstep my requests in one potentially off-topic reply! )
    You can go into Android Settings (accessible via Ghost Commander or Quick App Manager or any Android launcher, but I recommend the first two to avoid the annoying prompt when running any Android app) and then click "Applications" and then "Running Services" which will show you all processes and services currently running. Tapping on various entries will give you the option of stopping them.
    10-19-12 05:36 PM
    Pacoman:

You can try Advanced Manager from app world. It will show you which android apps are running and allow you to stop them pretty easily. It won't actually close the apps, though, so if you then maximize the app that you stopped, the screen will go black for a second and the app will start running again.
    10-19-12 06:08 PM
35 12