Hi

got my playbook today and have it connected up to my mac, when i enter the photo's folder it shows as empty but the playbook has loads of sample pics and wallpapers showing on the device itself. how do I delete them to free up space as they are locked
    06-23-11 05:37 PM
    Surely someone knows how to delete the sample pics and wallpapers????
    06-23-11 11:58 PM
    I don't recall if there was a solution but I think I recall some discussion on the issue.

I know that doing a Security Wipe has removed the HD Demo video which some of us would like to regain. It does not remove the images you want removed.
    06-24-11 12:45 AM
    There must be a way to delete them, maybe by using the file browser App, I'm not sure. Will keep looking in to it but hope someone else has an answer.
    06-24-11 05:59 AM
    i agree that it would be very useful to know how to delete them. Its kinda annoying when you cant get rid of stuff.
    06-24-11 09:33 PM
    Well, when using the AIR Browser app, there is a folder called 'protected_media', but the app says there are no files in the folder. It wouldnt surprise me if it is in that folder as system files, which cant currently be accessed or deleted, which is why the files stay after a security wipe.
    06-25-11 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD