I was able to add additional gmail calendars onto my PB by using the m.google.com/sync method. For instance, I added a "work" gmail calendar to my native calendar app. I now wish to delete a calendar that I had added; I went to the m.google.com/sync method to "uncheck" the calendar. The problem is that the particular calendar is still shown on the top pull-down menu of my PB calendar. Would anyone know how to delete old gmail calendars?

Thank you
    04-09-12 08:32 PM
    When you pull down to get the menu with the list of calendars, just tap on the one to be deleted, the check mark should disappear & it won't show in your calendar display anymore.
    04-09-12 09:16 PM
    When you pull down to get the menu with the list of calendars, just tap on the one to be deleted, the check mark should disappear & it won't show in your calendar display anymore.
    Thank you. I have unchecked that calendar, however, I was wanting to delete it from that menu list entirely. Thanks.
    04-09-12 09:24 PM
    I would think that by removing a calendar from m.google.com/sync would do the trick of taking the google calendar off the PB list of calendars but doesn't seem to work. Thoughts?
    04-09-12 11:45 PM
    I would think that by removing a calendar from m.google.com/sync would do the trick of taking the google calendar off the PB list of calendars but doesn't seem to work. Thoughts?
    Well maybe now we know why it was a unsupported workaround, hopefully you let us know how you figured it out when you resolve this issue.
    04-09-12 11:57 PM
    Well maybe now we know why it was a unsupported workaround, hopefully you let us know how you figured it out when you resolve this issue.
    Ah, it was a "work around." Thus, these little irritants might just have to be tolerated then? Thanks pcguy514. Still, I hope someone reading this thread can help me, 'cause these little things do irritate me.
    04-10-12 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD