Hello,
    I currently have a blackberry playbook with the latest os and I would like to know step by step how to do this.
    Lets say I subscribe to the forums.crackberry.com and a user ask for some help I search on the web and find a link that might be helpful. How would I copy this link and paste it to the thread.
    Thanks
    10-05-13 01:26 PM
    Tap and hold the url in the address bar. It will turn blue. Tap and hold again and you will get the copy (and other functions) menu. Hit copy and everything between the two blue delimiters will be copied. Next in your reply text box on the forum, tap and hold and the paste menu will appear. Hit paste and you are done.
    10-05-13 01:50 PM
    If you want to copy a link displayed on a page, long press it.
    If you want to copy the link of current page you're on, tap the URL in the address bar at top of webpage to highlight it, then long press it. If your address bar is hidden, swipe down from top bezel to expose it.

Go to wherever you want to paste it, long press exactly where you want it and select Paste.
    10-05-13 01:51 PM
    Hello,
    I currently have a blackberry playbook with the latest os and I would like to know step by step how to do this.
    Lets say I subscribe to the forums.crackberry.com and a user ask for some help I search on the web and find a link that might be helpful. How would I copy this link and paste it to the thread.
    Thanks
    See help under keyboard and typing for how to copy and paste. Copying web address may vary according to the browser being used. In the standard browser I swipe down so that the url is showing and then press and hold until the option bar shows then tap select all and then copy. This should put the url on the clipboard from which it can be pasted. When you paste to this forum the url should turn blue after you submit the post.
    10-05-13 01:59 PM