How awesome would it have been if RIM did this with the PlayBook:

ASUS Eee Pad Slider going on sale 'soon,' price is still anyone's guess -- Engadget

i like my PB but this would be great, classic blackberry style mixed with QNX!
    05-29-11 11:17 AM
    i think PB should be good with the bluetooth mouse and keyboard
    05-29-11 11:57 AM
    i love accessories, but if i am going to carry a BT keyboard and mouse, i would rather tether my BB to my laptop.

Just my two cents.
    05-29-11 03:10 PM
    lol ohhh my no. if it looked like that ill go ipad/iphone atleast the stupid curved glass design rumored on the iphone5 is less stupid then that.
    05-29-11 03:35 PM
    How awesome would it have been if RIM did this with the PlayBook:

ASUS Eee Pad Slider going on sale 'soon,' price is still anyone's guess -- Engadget

i like my PB but this would be great, classic blackberry style mixed with QNX!
    That is the coolest concept.
    I also think that RIM is missing the coolest trick, letting us use the BB keyboard over bluetooth.
    I hope they enable this in a future update
    05-29-11 04:18 PM
    Thats definitely eye catching, but not sure how useful it would be. The keyboard looks too small to use with normal touch-type finger positions, but too big/awkward to use just your thumbs. The Atrix lapdock keyboard is awkward to use, and its even bigger than this one.. & I'm guessing with that mechanism it's pretty thick for a tablet. I'd love to get my hands on a demo unit to check it out sometime though.

I really hope RIM is workin on the bluetooth keyboard bridge for us PB/BB owners too
    05-29-11 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD