It's been months since i last updated my profile picture in facebook..i tried doing it at the browser but sad to say I'm unsuccessful, so as on to the app itself. anyone here knew how?! Your answer will be much appreciated.
    07-22-12 07:02 AM
    Using the app in the browser, click on your name. This should take you to your wall. Click on your current profile and in the new page there is a 'add profile picture button.
    07-22-12 11:23 AM
    I believe the OP is referring to the Facebook App, not the browser version. I couldn't find a way of changing the profile pic on the App. You'll have to go to the browser Facebook or wait for someone smarter than me to reply (shouldn't take long). Good luck & post the solution if you figure it out.
    07-22-12 06:11 PM
    Here's a conclusive reply, NO u can't change profile pic using the Facebook app. This give you a reason that app has failed to replace browser completely.
    07-22-12 06:34 PM
    Here's a conclusive reply, NO u can't change profile pic using the Facebook app. This give you a reason that app has failed to replace browser completely.
    Exactly. There are quite a number of things you can not do in the app, and I find the flash based web interface in the browser to be an exercise in frustration to try and accomplish simple tasks.
    07-22-12 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD