Hi,
    Is it possible to change IP address on BB playbook ? In Windows we have apps like Zenmate for Chrome and Firefox which does the job automatically. Or we could configure it manually too. Likewise, is it possible to change IP addresses manually on Playbook ? or may be via the browser ?
    03-07-16 04:02 AM
    Sounds like you're looking for a proxy or VPN. Both are supported by the PB. Check your online Help for details.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 01:30 PM
    Sounds like you're looking for a proxy or VPN. Both are supported by the PB. Check your online Help for details.
    Posted via CB10
    Yes, very much i am trying to use a proxy. I did look up to a couple of other older threads as well, but i haven't been able to pull it off as yet.

I see a check-box which says "Use HTTP proxy". I ticked the box and filled in the Proxy server which is mandatory. It then prompts for a Port number. I am not aware as to how to find this, nevertheless i typed in 8080. I am not able to connect to the internet after this. So i believe the port number is the culprit. Or probably i could be getting the whole procedure wrong, i dunno.

It would be very helpful if i could find some guidance on this please.
    03-10-16 12:35 PM
    You will need the IP address and port details for the proxy server. If you are confident you have the correct IP address, try port 80
    03-10-16 02:50 PM