can somebody explain me how can i share my pictures on playbook to a email adress or phone # without bridge?? any sugestions?
    12-31-11 12:34 PM
    You can try using the web-email access for your email account and attach the picture. Some folks have had luck using gmail (not the mobile version).
    12-31-11 01:15 PM
    can somebody explain me how can i share my pictures on playbook to a email adress or phone # without bridge?? any sugestions?
    Files and Folders can email a single file at a time to an email address. You have to set up your email server in File and Folders. I used my gmail account and it works flawlessly.
    Innovatology likes this.
    12-31-11 01:27 PM
    Yep, Files and Folders is the way to go.
    Innovatology likes this.
    12-31-11 01:54 PM
    I use BlueBox with a dropbox account. I simply made a folder in my Drop box that is open for people to view the pictures. Then I send family and friends the link.

On the Playbook I simply launch Bluebox and upload the images, or video, then I can email letting people know that there are new pics. You can also make new folders as all sub folders have the security settings as the main folder.

As a plus, when I get to my laptop, or desktop all of the pics are there waiting for me thanks to the auto syncing and downloading from Dropbox. This works perfectly for me.

Edit: You can also cross link to facebook if you want to.
    Last edited by pinkert11; 12-31-11 at 02:14 PM.
    12-31-11 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD