Hi all,
    I was moving my web links around on my home screen and 2 ended up together in a folder that I did not intend to create.

It happened cause I tried to move one link between 2 other links, so 2 of them got put together in a folder that the playbook created. Now i can't move them out of the folder.

One of the links is the docs to go icon and its got many docs in it that I don't want to delete it and the other one is the podcasts icon.
    Many thanks for any advice.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    01-17-14 08:10 AM
    Open the folder that you accidentally created. Press and hold any of the icons until they're pulsing. Grab one and drag it to the bottom of the screen. Repeat as necessary. When there's only one icon left in the folder, the folder disappears, like magic.
    castoridae likes this.
    01-17-14 08:14 AM
    Hi all,
    I was moving my web links around on my home screen and 2 ended up together in a folder that I did not intend to create.

It happened cause I tried to move one link between 2 other links, so 2 of them got put together in a folder that the playbook created. Now i can't move them out of the folder.

One of the links is the docs to go icon and its got many docs in it that I don't want to delete it and the other one is the podcasts icon.
    Many thanks for any advice.
    Silly beavers you is see eh?
    castoridae likes this.
    01-17-14 10:45 AM
    Open the folder that you accidentally created. Press and hold any of the icons until they're pulsing. Grab one and drag it to the bottom of the screen. Repeat as necessary. When there's only one icon left in the folder, the folder disappears, like magic.
    Thank you so much Elssar! I tried this initially, but not with the same rigour.
    After I read you response, I had to try it a few times to get the links to cooperate, but all is now back the way it should be.
    01-17-14 11:55 AM
    Thank you so much Elssar! I tried this initially, but not with the same rigour.
    After I read you response, I had to try it a few times to get the links to cooperate, but all is now back the way it should be.
    Glad to hear it. Cheers.
    01-17-14 11:56 AM