Hi

I don't know if this has been asked before but I can't find the answer. I was wondering where my zinio magazines are downloaded to or stored on my playbook? I am using Files and Folders and can't find the magazines anywhere. Are they saved as PDF files or some other format? I am wanting to keep a backup of my magazines in my cloud storage if possible. Am I able to do this?

Also, there was an interesting article in one of my magazines that I would love to share with my sister. Apart from taking a screen print of the article, is there any way I can share it with her?

Thanks
    07-01-12 05:00 AM
    I presume that they are storied in some internal storage area dedicated to Zinio and not in a general open folder like Documents or downloads, etc. I'm not sure but don't they remain available for re-download from some online archive.

I have not opened it in months since some articles were just too difficult to read/zoom but I just looked and don't see a copy/paste method.
    07-01-12 09:01 AM
    Go here- https://www.zinio.com/account/download-reader-page.jsp and install the Zinio Reader to your PC. Then sign into your account, and you can then choose which mags to download to your PC. The reader also allows you to print out pages from your downloaded mags.
    FF22 and pixieloulou like this.
    07-01-12 11:24 AM
    Thanks! I didn't know about zinio reader for the PC. This will do exactly what I want now!I will print out the article for my sister!
    07-01-12 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD