Ok........ I'll be the first to admit that I am way tired of reading anything on the PB forum concerning anything with an "i". But.... since I continually have to do so................

I'm passing by a TV this AM and see a report on 'Good Morning America' about the new ipad being hot. According to some reports so hot it's uncomfortable to hold. Some tech tested a previous model with current model along side and measured 13.x degrees hotter than previous ipad.

A few interviews seemed to show it uncomfortable to hold and a problem. But, by the end of the report they down played the whole issue as being a little warmer after about 45 min of heavy gaming and a non-issue.

For a non-issue it's amazine the # of reports/stories..... just search Bing/Google/etc for "hot ipad"

Here's one report

It's just so amazing how in luv, biased and brain washed the media/public is over Apple.

A good example is this article:
    Apple: don't worry about hot iPad reports, it's cool

Another PRO for the PB regardless. Oh... and a CON for the ipad.

Reviewers ----- Please add this PRO for the PB in all future comparisons. Thanks!!!
    03-21-12 02:10 PM
    Multiple threads on the exact topic already, please use the search tool before you make a new thread.
    03-21-12 02:19 PM
    Sweet!!!!!! Another ipad vs playbook thread!
    Fuzzballz likes this.
    03-21-12 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD