we now have Angry Birds.

Fun, but simple, easy-to-win kids game

Beat the whole game in an hour.

This was a big deal why?

Next?
    Last edited by vorpalz; 12-22-11 at 02:11 AM.
    kbz1960, houshinto#IM and dave1701 like this.
    12-22-11 01:35 AM
    LOL you're an Ace.

Now what...howabout machinarium - I still cant get past the toll bridge. Can't climb the lamppost for that matter - even with clear instructions on how to do it. I'm a game spaz.
    12-22-11 01:37 AM
    Now all we need is Grand Theft Auto 3. I'm going to hold out and not buy the Android version, I'll wait for a Playbook version instead. It'd be sweet to play it on the PB's 7" screen, and I'm willing to bet we will be seeing it in App World soon.
    12-22-11 01:43 AM
    anybody can beat angry birds in an hour. The hard and fun part is getting 3 stars and all the extras on all maps
    howarmat and Lhendr like this.
    12-22-11 02:58 AM
    OK... I'll get right on that

er.. nah... I'm bored by the game already.

Woulda sold a lotta playbooks at launch for full price with this pre-loaded... chuckle
    kbz1960 and cleveland216 like this.
    12-22-11 03:14 AM
    we now have Angry Birds.

Fun, but simple, easy-to-win kids game

Beat the whole game in an hour.

This was a big deal why?

Next?
    playbook always has been a not just a contender but the best... since day one i had play angry bird for free online on playbook browser, playbook besides wrong administration has been and still be the favorite plate for negative reviewers, ask them if you can use angry birds or a lots of stuff on that crapy safari browser... you just can not!! everything is trought a stupid app, i were at verizon just trying to compare my pb with the ipad and i went to a website witch stream UFC fights videos perfect on my playbook, i did try it trought safari browser and that stupid ipad send me to the apps store, is not like im against the apps but is so greeti of apple want it to charge for every single thing and attach of a app all the time is not something a smart person would be looking when you can just use a lots of things for free trought pb browser, again... dont get me wrong about the apps because some time they make it easy but all and everything throught a app.. i dont like to feel so restricted. like i said in the beginin playbook is just the best and will get even better with the next 2.0 released on february. press and reviewers beside getting for talk smack about playbook they can not just get how someone beside apple or android had finally make a great tablet, i guess they did not were specting that from bb. i really wanna see what will be the next move from negatives, i remember the only reason they did not gave playbook 5 stars was of the email,calendar and contacs and that only apply to non bb phones users, and the lack of apps, when pb get those in feb will be done deal and i wanna see what else they going to bring up to not give a positive review or 5 stars recomendation.
    jivegirl14 and johnny316 like this.
    12-22-11 07:15 AM
    ...if only we had a good selection of fart apps
    12-22-11 07:19 AM
    lmao....funny :d
    12-22-11 07:28 AM
    Oh, you're just blowing hot air.
    12-22-11 08:51 AM
    playbook always has been a not just a contender but the best... since day one i had play angry bird for free online on playbook browser, playbook besides wrong administration has been and still be the favorite plate for negative reviewers, ask them if you can use angry birds or a lots of stuff on that crapy safari browser... you just can not!! everything is trought a stupid app, i were at verizon just trying to compare my pb with the ipad and i went to a website witch stream UFC fights videos perfect on my playbook, i did try it trought safari browser and that stupid ipad send me to the apps store, is not like im against the apps but is so greeti of apple want it to charge for every single thing and attach of a app all the time is not something a smart person would be looking when you can just use a lots of things for free trought pb browser, again... dont get me wrong about the apps because some time they make it easy but all and everything throught a app.. i dont like to feel so restricted. like i said in the beginin playbook is just the best and will get even better with the next 2.0 released on february. press and reviewers beside getting for talk smack about playbook they can not just get how someone beside apple or android had finally make a great tablet, i guess they did not were specting that from bb. i really wanna see what will be the next move from negatives, i remember the only reason they did not gave playbook 5 stars was of the email,calendar and contacs and that only apply to non bb phones users, and the lack of apps, when pb get those in feb will be done deal and i wanna see what else they going to bring up to not give a positive review or 5 stars recomendation.
    This post gave me a headache.
    12-22-11 08:54 AM
    Sigh...yes, indeed. Our long national nightmare is over...
    12-22-11 09:33 AM
    Actually there are quite a few "fart" apps on App World, they just aren't PlayBook compatible, which tells you that even the lowest common denominator developers aren't interested in PlayBook development.
    12-22-11 09:37 AM
    If that's what we need to gain recognition than ill make 5 different fart apps for playbook
    cmillette likes this.
    12-22-11 09:39 AM
    LOL you're an Ace.

Now what...howabout machinarium - I still cant get past the toll bridge. Can't climb the lamppost for that matter - even with clear instructions on how to do it. I'm a game spaz.
    Climb up as high as you can.
    Tap on the bottom rung to add it to your inventory
    Use the rung on the holes in the pole
    Climb up one more step
    Repeat the process on the next hole
    Climb up as high as you can
    Stretch to max height
    tap the lightbulb to add it to your inventory.

I assume you've already figured out how to make the rest of the hat?
    12-22-11 12:22 PM
    Dude, I want to follow you, I really do, but you gotta space things out and be coherent.

Otherwise I'm glad you like your Playbook
    12-22-11 12:41 PM
    Actually there are quite a few "fart" apps on App World, they just aren't PlayBook compatible, which tells you that even the lowest common denominator developers aren't interested in PlayBook development.
    You say "interested" I say "capable"
    12-22-11 12:59 PM
    This post gave me a headache.
    lol, I only got as far as the second sentence before moving on.
    12-22-11 01:06 PM
    How are people clueless as to why this is a "big deal" for the playbook? Its easily the most played mobile game on all platforms. Its as if Madden was available for PS3 and 360, but not for the Wii... definitely a big win for us. Can anyone give a bigger release thats happened for the PB in the last few months?
    12-22-11 03:47 PM
    How are people clueless as to why this is a "big deal" for the playbook? Its easily the most played mobile game on all platforms. Its as if Madden was available for PS3 and 360, but not for the Wii... definitely a big win for us. Can anyone give a bigger release thats happened for the PB in the last few months?
    As an avid game player, I find it cute, simple and after a dozen or so levels, quite boring. The number of posts that had it included as 'must have' for Playbook along with PIM, native e-mail Netflix and Skype is remarkable.

And as for big win, I guess if RIM had got it on the device in April, it would have sold thousands, on the strength of a popular but **-hum game. I'm not disputing the popularity, obviously it's popular, however, it fails to live up to the hype. However, if that's what it takes to sell technology...

I agree with what others have posted, that if a popular developer ports their product natively to Playbook, that is a win.

Just some observations,
    12-22-11 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD