So impressed with this update bridged to my 9930 that I plan on buying 20 shares of RIM
    djconstantine and Willard814 like this.
    02-21-12 09:38 AM
    Outstanding! Now go vote in the satisfaction poll and feel free to comment.
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-21-12 09:41 AM
    Please don't do it. Well, actually do whatever you want.

Buying RIM stocks is not a good idea. The general reaction to 2.0 ranges from blah to not even knowing about it.

Don't get caught up in the hype here on CB. YES! for us PB users 2.0 is great. Makes the PB much better overall. but it isn't going to change people's perspective on RIM as a company.

wander over to Cnet or MacRumorsForums to see how much of an impact the new update is having on the other corners of the tech internet world. (spoiler: Its not great!!!)
    ronelectronic likes this.
    02-21-12 09:49 AM
    wander over to Cnet or MacRumorsForums to see how much of an impact the new update is having on the other corners of the tech internet world. (spoiler: Its not great!!!)
    Wait MacRumorsForums doesn't like the Playbook OS2.0 update? Shocking! CNET has been a joke for some time.
    Willard814 and offthahorseceo like this.
    02-21-12 09:53 AM
    I think the update is great and gives me renewed confidence in RIM's future. If the tech sites don't love the update it means a cheaper share price for me.
    Let me get to it.
    Willard814 and swiftex like this.
    02-21-12 09:57 AM
    It's a great update but I wouldn't call it a "home run" just yet. There are still some holes that RIM needs to fill here. However, this update means they are still in the game.
    02-21-12 09:58 AM

Buying RIM stocks is not a good idea. The general reaction to 2.0 ranges from blah to not even knowing about it.

Don't get caught up in the hype here on CB. YES! for us PB users 2.0 is great. Makes the PB much better overall. but it isn't going to change people's perspective on RIM as a company.

CB is not hyping anything, its the members here at CB who like the PB, even before it was released with the OS2.0, and we all make the PB experience better for everyone- all put together for the layman outside (and the trolls) if it looks like a hype, so be it. We owe no explanation to no one.

Outside CB, as others share their own view and indulge in biased reports and assessments, inside CB we love the PB and will continue to do so.

For the ones who don't like and can't take it---- feel free to leave, and perhaps visit the Cnet and MacRoumorForums.... take a pick, but let us enjoy the PB here at CB.
    Last edited by anindoc; 02-21-12 at 10:01 AM.
    02-21-12 09:59 AM

anindoc and swiftex like this.
    02-21-12 10:00 AM
    don't worry about Beckham23, macworld is just running scared...considering everything IOS is having issues with. This Playbook QNX OS V2.0 is terrific, but this shows how much IOS users are hating, since every iPAD is basically the same with no change to include there iphones. Apple seems to be stagnant why else would they want to make a 8 inch tab, even though their GOD Almighty Job's said it would not work. He was wrong then, and they are wrong now. best apple can pull off now is law suites for patent infringement while the attempt to steal other companies tech...yes seems apple has worms..
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-21-12 10:05 AM
    Ha ha. Sure thing.

I like the new PB OS. I have a playbook. It's a good device but to say the Mac world is running scared? Wow. OK.

I'm not a troll. Just because I don't have the same opinion as you doesn't mean I'm a troll. I have both a PB and an iPad. I have an iPhone and I've owned 3 different BB in the past so I think I know what I'm talking about.

But, please don't let my opinion stop you from celebrating. I wanted 2 things from 2.0. Auto-correct and Kindle. So I'm not totally happy. But that's just me.
    02-21-12 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD