hey guys,

Been very cheeky with regards to my playbook, have owned if from launch i have experencied problems with my wifi, finally figured out its down to the actual module in the playbook, nothing to do with connections. My retailer wouldn't accept responsability for the fault and was recommended to send it back to RIM. I am one of those people who would rather put up with a semi working product than be without it for a certain length of time. i have finally decided to send it off to RIM just literally before the warranty expires, they said over the phone a replacement would be offered. Out of curiousity seeing as the 16gb are being discontinued i wonder at the chances of a larger size one?
    06-07-12 07:03 AM
    Don't bet on that. That is the reason why RIM has stop distributing the 16GB model so they can have stock for warranty issues like yours.
    06-07-12 08:35 AM
    Good luck with that. Anything is possible including a repair of your actual unit if they think it feasible.
    06-07-12 08:39 AM
    hey guys,

Been very cheeky with regards to my playbook, have owned if from launch i have experencied problems with my wifi, finally figured out its down to the actual module in the playbook, nothing to do with connections. My retailer wouldn't accept responsability for the fault and was recommended to send it back to RIM. I am one of those people who would rather put up with a semi working product than be without it for a certain length of time. i have finally decided to send it off to RIM just literally before the warranty expires, they said over the phone a replacement would be offered. Out of curiousity seeing as the 16gb are being discontinued i wonder at the chances of a larger size one?
    Where country are you in?
    06-07-12 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD