Well I used to have a BB phone but then went Android (sorry)
    I used to have an Ipad but sold it and brought a Galaxy Note 10.1 - lovely bit of kit for at home but needed something smaller and as I have always hankered after a Playbook I thought, "what the heck, 129 for 64 Gb its a no Brainer".

So I am now the proud owner of a PB and it is gorgeous. I have my Note for my tonnes of Apps so the lack on the pB doesn't bother me but for work and to watch films on my camping trips etc this PB is perfect.

One question though - I have tried all day to follow links to the DDPB software so I can sideload android apps and I keep getting sent to a site to sign up for a download package called mediafire? I cannot seem to get this software I need for my PC and wondered if the links were all hacked - any help much appreciated.
    01-30-13 05:34 PM
    The DDPB installer IS there in the Mediafire link. Look just above the big green download bar. Mediafire is just a safe storage site.

I am very new to Playbook myself. I also have an android tablet (Lenovo) but quickly came to love my Playbook way more. The instructions here on sideloading are excellent (put together on Crackberry):

http://crackberry.com/how-sideload-a...oid-app-player
    Last edited by MarlenaRosie; 01-30-13 at 06:07 PM.
    01-30-13 05:55 PM
    01-30-13 06:03 PM
    well if I used my eyes it would help talk about wood for the tree's - Doh what a numpty.
    Cheers for that brilliant
    01-30-13 06:34 PM