Ha! - Cervidae - not necessarily deer, this is from the University of Michigan website:
    The family Cervidae, commonly referred to as "the deer family", consists of 23 genera containing 47 species, and includes three subfamilies: Capriolinae (brocket deer, caribou, deer, moose, and relatives), Cervinae elk, muntjacs, and tufted deer

-- So your homework is to try to determine where in the family Cervidae, Cervidae actually is, or which cervid.

Oh yeah, and also, this just goes to proove that you cannot ever trust a beaver to be very specific
    ow, ooowww!!! my braaaiiinnn!!!
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    12-02-13 12:01 PM
    What would be the best apps to have for playbook

I have some emulators
    a decent ereader
    google maps

anything else?
    welcome christonian,,, give the playbook forum a search,,, there's a couple good threads on that...
    12-02-13 12:03 PM
    yeah, i'm gonna do some more scrollin' tonight, once my eyes come uncrossed,,, ha!!! the search needs to be tweaked, for sure,,, when i did the "pirates of the caribbean" search, they didn't come up together,,, they were spread out over abt a page & 1/2 of other movies... p.s. some of these are only available 'til 1/1/14,,, after that they'll be removed from the store per agreement w/ distributors...
    Yeah, those will def need to be backed up. You won't be able to redownload after 1/1/14 if you lose them in a wipe. I uploaded everything to SkyDrive.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-02-13 12:30 PM
    Yeah, those will def need to be backed up. You won't be able to redownload after 1/1/14 if you lose them in a wipe. I uploaded everything to SkyDrive.
    thanks for reminding me,,, time to execute "wifi enabled drag & drop mapped playbook drive" manuever... just noticed these are .ismv files,,, i've never seen these before,,, are they playable on pc??? (nope)
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 12-02-13 at 06:26 PM.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-02-13 05:18 PM
    p.s. depending where you are, i have a ballistic case in red & the original sleeve if you want them, both in new condition,,, just send me a postal money order or certified check to cover shipping...
    Attachment 224633
    Attachment 224634
    Attachment 224635
    The playbook came NIB and it had the rapid charger - neither of mine had that, just the regular charger. No attachments except for the U.S/Can one, but that's still really good. It probably has the sleeve, but I need one - I took both to wrap my 64gig when I went to England and lost/left one in a restaurant
    I liked the idea of wrapping both ends, so I could just carry it around in my purse.

So Cervidae will probably visit me tomorrow, and she can decide if she wants the other gifts (thank you)
    But I would absolutely appreciate the sleeve.
    BTW: didn't you buy the playbook keyboard w/case off Amazon several mths ago? I'm sure it was you I tipped off cause you were looking for one. So she may need your red case - those keyboards have disappeared.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-02-13 09:49 PM
    Try this:

c
    Lucy - I nailed it without even going to the video - one of the funniest episodes ever!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-02-13 09:59 PM
    Welcome. Haha. I can't believe if your husband is a "gadget head" that you don't have devices out the wazoo available to you. I think I am in that category and I have 2 PBs, 3 android tablets, 4 laptops, and numerous phones. While the PB could work out fine for you, if you like to shop and FB, the better selection of android apps would probably sway you to that platform. You might even consider the new 8" Windows 8.1 Pro tablets if flash is important to you. Flash is getting "hit or miss" on PB and android because it isn't updated anymore by Adobe. Just get the biggest storage you can if you watch alot of movies. There are no tablets with practical DVD capability and movies will have to be downloaded and stored locally.
    I live on facebook (when I'm not on here) and do all my Amazon shopping, Staples, eBay, etc, exclusively from my playbook(s). For movies, you can just stream them, then no downloading costs or space.
    12-02-13 10:18 PM
    See what did I tell you! The grape is a knight of the odd shaped table and now wishes to be demoted? Ok grape you wish is my command...........

I hereby revoke your knighthood of Sir Grape and from this time hence you will be a common Baron. You are no longer eligible to sit at the odd shaped table and must therefore eat with the commoners. You must also forfeit any rights to carry a blackberry device and must immediately purchase a kindle and a nokia phone.

This decision is irreversible and is effective as of midnight on Tuesday 34th Octember 1844!
    Wait - what's wrong with being a 'baronberry' ?
    12-02-13 10:21 PM
    Hey all. just curious as to what accesories you all have for your Playbook. i just got mine and wanted to know what the best choices are.
    The toys I bought for mine was the BB mini keyboard with case and a Dell wireless mouse. The mouse works as a remote for the playbook when you hook up to the TV with an HDMI thingy .
    The mouse is the Dell 5 button bluetooth.
    Last edited by castoridae; 12-03-13 at 12:13 AM.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-02-13 10:41 PM
    ow, ooowww!!! my braaaiiinnn!!!
    Your brain? - I just spent ages changing passwords cause of that stupid iPod - now I'm not even sure what my name is!
    12-02-13 11:04 PM
    Thankyou F2, Gooseberry Falls for replying to my request for the best apps. I should download to my playbook. It is appreciated. To Seawarrior, yes my keyboard was non BB. It worked for only a day then failed. Luckily I was able to get a refund from Amazon. I will try to find the mini BB keyboard you mentioned. To all off you, my hat is off to you, to freely provide support to users like myself who are only now just starting out with the playbook even after you have already provided what must only be years of support (10’s of thousands of replies in some cases ) is truly remarkable. Kudos to all of you!
    12-02-13 11:35 PM
    The playbook came NIB and it had the rapid charger - neither of mine had that, just the regular charger. No attachments except for the U.S/Can one, but that's still really good. It probably has the sleeve, but I need one - I took both to wrap my 64gig when I went to England and lost/left one in a restaurant
    I liked the idea of wrapping both ends, so I could just carry it around in my purse.

So Cervidae will probably visit me tomorrow, and she can decide if she wants the other gifts (thank you)
    But I would absolutely appreciate the sleeve.
    BTW: didn't you buy the playbook keyboard w/case off Amazon several mths ago? I'm sure it was you I tipped off cause you were looking for one. So she may need your red case - those keyboards have disappeared.
    it might've been you, not sure,,, me & maybe axlle got 'em off amazon.ca for $70/u.s. shipping incl right before they went extinct...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 12-03-13 at 04:30 AM.
    12-03-13 03:54 AM
    thanks for reminding me,,, time to execute "wifi enabled drag & drop mapped playbook drive" manuever... just noticed these are .ismv files,,, i've never seen these before,,, are they playable on pc??? (nope)
    Yeah, unfortunately only playable on the PB. Not BB10 device either.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-03-13 09:44 AM
    it might've been you, not sure,,, me & maybe axlle got 'em off amazon.ca for $70/u.s. shipping incl right before they went extinct...
    I remember now, it was your thread. I got one here, so I checked out Amazon & eBay for you guys: post #36 I
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...76/index2.html

Post 36, I think. Axell got his on Amazon and you got yours on eBay
    Last edited by castoridae; 12-03-13 at 10:49 AM.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-03-13 10:16 AM
    I remember now, it was your thread. I got one here, so I checked out Amazon & eBay for you guys: post #36 I
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...76/index2.html

Post 36, I think. Axell got his on Amazon and you got yours on eBay
    nah, we both got 'em from the same guy,,, i remember, now,,, the ones on ebay we were laughing @ 'cuz the guy wanted $300/us,,, ha!!!
    12-03-13 04:06 PM
    nah, we both got 'em from the same guy,,, i remember, now,,, the ones on ebay we were laughing @ 'cuz the guy wanted $300/us,,, ha!!!
    Yes - see #s 34, 38 and especially #39 you were both looking and I found thoses places
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...t-774976/index
    12-03-13 05:12 PM
    Yes - see #s 34, 38 and especially #39 you were both looking and I found thoses places
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...t-774976/index
    yeah, i know you found the vendor, but neither of us got them from ebay is what i was saying...
    12-03-13 11:25 PM
    yeah, i know you found the vendor, but neither of us got them from ebay is what i was saying...
    Oh I see, lol - its funny which posts people remember. I asked a question one time about my lexmark printer, and someone said, didn't you just buy a new HP printer?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-04-13 05:39 AM
    Oh I see, lol - its funny which posts people remember. I asked a question one time about my lexmark printer, and someone said, didn't you just buy a new HP printer?
    I've got two hp printers. I can print to them from anywhere in the world from my pb or my Z10 or my laptop as well. They are pretty as well and have flashing lights on them they does.
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    12-04-13 06:50 AM
    I've got two hp printers. I can print to them from anywhere in the world from my pb or my Z10 or my laptop as well. They are pretty as well and have flashing lights on them they does.
    Good thing with you buzzing back and forth all the time - do you even know what country your currently in?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-04-13 09:46 PM
    Good thing with you buzzing back and forth all the time - do you even know what country your currently in?
    Trust me sometimes its better not knowing?
    castoridae likes this.
    12-05-13 10:57 AM
121 ... 345