Is that a compiiment, a statement, or a question??
    For you Blue Eyes its all seven of them!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-28-13 01:12 PM
    Getting my PB tomorrow.
    Is there any possibility to play Gameboy Advance games on it via an emulator, or so?

Thanks guys
    11-28-13 05:10 PM
    Getting my PB tomorrow.
    Is there any possibility to play Gameboy Advance games on it via an emulator, or so?

Thanks guys
    Yes: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=705309
    milo53 likes this.
    11-28-13 07:40 PM
    Don't think the .99 movie sale is for Playbook, it's only for BB10, right?
    11-28-13 08:22 PM
    i thought that, too, since i couldn't find any movies for the pb...
    11-29-13 08:38 AM
    Does the PlayBook have easy access to android apps? I have a z10 and recently got a Barnes and Noble nook hd+ and was looking at the PlayBook. I side load my android apps to my phone and was just wondering if loading them onto the PlayBook was any easier with 10.2 coming out (or will PlayBook not get it?)
    11-29-13 12:32 PM
    The movie sale is for the Playbook as well. For the PlayBook, the movies are not in BlackBerry World, but in a separate video store app. If you are in a country with the Video store App available for you PlayBook, there will be some of these .99 movies available.

Before the questions start, movies purchased on the OS10 phones will only Play on an OS10 phone with the same BlackBerry ID as the movie was purchased on. Movies purchased on the PlayBook only Play on the PlayBook. The movies will not play on other devices such as computers.
    11-29-13 12:52 PM
    Does the PlayBook have easy access to android apps? I have a z10 and recently got a Barnes and Noble nook hd+ and was looking at the PlayBook. I side load my android apps to my phone and was just wondering if loading them onto the PlayBook was any easier with 10.2 coming out (or will PlayBook not get it?)
    BB10 on playbook was killed back in june or july,,, the best we can hope for is a nice pbos upgrade/update,,, some people sideload onto their pb's,,, there are threads on the where, what & how...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-29-13 09:36 PM
    The movie sale is for the Playbook as well. For the PlayBook, the movies are not in BlackBerry World, but in a separate video store app. If you are in a country with the Video store App available for you PlayBook, there will be some of these .99 movies available.

Before the questions start, movies purchased on the OS10 phones will only Play on an OS10 phone with the same BlackBerry ID as the movie was purchased on. Movies purchased on the PlayBook only Play on the PlayBook. The movies will not play on other devices such as computers.
    <---heads to the video store app...
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    11-29-13 09:38 PM
    <---heads to the video store app...
    Sorry if it wasn't clear. PB>Video Store app; BB10 >BBRY World app. Too bad BB10 didn't get to PB. Would have been much less confusion with ONE store. LOL. Also, most titles that are on sale are on sale at both places. You gotta search for them or check out this link where most 99 centers that were found are listed.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-world-876817/
    11-29-13 10:10 PM
    PB needs to convert android .apk file to PB .bar installation file prior to sideloading. 10.2 will sideload .apk files directly so much easier. PB android player is android Gingerbread compatible. Latest BB10 version 10.2 is android Jelly Bean compatible. So more android apps will play on 10.2 than PB OS2.1. As mentioned, PB will not get BB10.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-29-13 10:18 PM
    HELLO EVERY1, HAPPY BLK FRIDAY!
    ~Plz bare with me,as I'm new here & new to the TABLET world & i am somewhat technically challenged though my hubbys a IT dude & a gadget head!

Let me briefly tell u why im getting a TABLET, I spend a lot of time in bed since i have a serious illness n my laptop is great but its not wireless n cant watch movies (not from a dvd..no player), id luv to have something thats wireless & smaller than a laptop that i can access the web, surf, shop, watch movies, videos,tv have GPS & go to FACEBOOK to post comments n pics....AND PLAY MY 2 FAV FB Games which u need FLASH PLAYER for n so this is why i decided on Blackberry PB instead of the good Android Tablets like Acer,Samsung etc,.,,BUT one good thing with those is they got VOICE RECOGNITION n i can Speak what i want to post in a message n it will type it all out & i can also Speak what I want to search for on Google n it finds it..BUT NOT on The PB SO i am SO confuzed as to which will be a better fit for me!! ****IF i didint wanna play FB Games Id then buy a Android Tablet n then have Voice Recog & Vica Versa lol! i found a good price for the PB 16GB OR 32GB on Amazon n a great price for a Acer Bundle on HSN***Would some1 with knowledge of what i want please give me your opinion as what to buy, i did some research n found a tech forum with instructions to download flashplayer on Adroid Tablets but i am not sure it really works??
    Thanx a Bunch! Kool Mom
    11-30-13 01:31 AM
    ~Plz bare with me,as I'm new here & new to the TABLET world & i am somewhat technically challenged though my hubbys a IT dude & a gadget head!

Let me briefly tell u why im getting a TABLET, I spend a lot of time in bed since i have a serious illness n my laptop is great but its not wireless n cant watch movies (not from a dvd..no player), id luv to have something thats wireless & smaller than a laptop that i can access the web, surf, shop, watch movies, videos,tv have GPS & go to FACEBOOK to post comments n pics....AND PLAY MY 2 FAV FB Games which u need FLASH PLAYER for n so this is why i decided on Blackberry PB instead of the good Android Tablets like Acer,Samsung etc,.,,BUT one good thing with those is they got VOICE RECOGNITION n i can Speak what i want to post in a message n it will type it all out & i can also Speak what I want to search for on Google n it finds it..BUT NOT on The PB SO i am SO confuzed as to which will be a better fit for me!! ****IF i didint wanna play FB Games Id then buy a Android Tablet n then have Voice Recog & Vica Versa lol! i found a good price for the PB 16GB OR 32GB on Amazon n a great price for a Acer Bundle on HSN***Would some1 with knowledge of what i want please give me your opinion as what to buy, i did some research n found a tech forum with instructions to download flashplayer on Adroid Tablets but i am not sure it really works??
    Thanx a Bunch! Kool Mom
    Welcome. Haha. I can't believe if your husband is a "gadget head" that you don't have devices out the wazoo available to you. I think I am in that category and I have 2 PBs, 3 android tablets, 4 laptops, and numerous phones. While the PB could work out fine for you, if you like to shop and FB, the better selection of android apps would probably sway you to that platform. You might even consider the new 8" Windows 8.1 Pro tablets if flash is important to you. Flash is getting "hit or miss" on PB and android because it isn't updated anymore by Adobe. Just get the biggest storage you can if you watch alot of movies. There are no tablets with practical DVD capability and movies will have to be downloaded and stored locally.
    11-30-13 10:54 AM
    Welcome. Haha. I can't believe if your husband is a "gadget head" that you don't have devices out the wazoo available to you. I think I am in that category and I have 2 PBs, 3 android tablets, 4 laptops, and numerous phones. While the PB could work out fine for you, if you like to shop and FB, the better selection of android apps would probably sway you to that platform. You might even consider the new 8" Windows 8.1 Pro tablets if flash is important to you. Flash is getting "hit or miss" on PB and android because it isn't updated anymore by Adobe. Just get the biggest storage you can if you watch alot of movies. There are no tablets with practical DVD capability and movies will have to be downloaded and stored locally.
    Just nipping down to the shop to get some more of that brandy I was drinking when I knighted you grape.......I ask you, honestly?
    11-30-13 10:59 AM
    Just nipping down to the shop to get some more of that brandy I was drinking when I knighted you grape.......I ask you, honestly?
    I would rather be a Baron or Duke. Gooseberry brandy?
    11-30-13 11:03 AM
    I would rather be a Baron or Duke. Gooseberry brandy?
    See what did I tell you! The grape is a knight of the odd shaped table and now wishes to be demoted? Ok grape you wish is my command...........

I hereby revoke your knighthood of Sir Grape and from this time hence you will be a common Baron. You are no longer eligible to sit at the odd shaped table and must therefore eat with the commoners. You must also forfeit any rights to carry a blackberry device and must immediately purchase a kindle and a nokia phone.

This decision is irreversible and is effective as of midnight on Tuesday 34th Octember 1844!
    SEAWARRIOR and Carl Estes like this.
    11-30-13 11:14 AM
    Well that's a shame...BlackBerry would do well if they made another tablet to go along with their smart phones. especially with the Android market now accessible on 10.2.

~Posted via CB10 on my Sleek and Sexy Z10~
    11-30-13 11:31 AM
    Well that's a shame...BlackBerry would do well if they made another tablet to go along with their smart phones. especially with the Android market now accessible on 10.2.

~Posted via CB10 on my Sleek and Sexy Z10~
    ear ear! I agree. Would you like to become a knight?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-30-13 11:45 AM
    Sorry if it wasn't clear. PB>Video Store app; BB10 >BBRY World app. Too bad BB10 didn't get to PB. Would have been much less confusion with ONE store. LOL. Also, most titles that are on sale are on sale at both places. You gotta search for them or check out this link where most 99 centers that were found are listed.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-world-876817/
    i need to sift thru them again,,, didn't find any .99� last night...
    11-30-13 12:32 PM

Thanx a Bunch! Kool Mom
    If you want to be able to use voice recognition there may be third party apps to use with the PB. Certainly Android tablets particularly the Nexus series running the latest Android version called KitKat ( version 4.4) will have the most capability. There is the Nexus 7 either the 2012 or 2013 version which are 7" tablets. The 2013 version is much improved and is t be preferred but the earlier version can be had fairly cheaply. Watching movies and videos is certainly possible but the screens are small as with the PB. If you have a TV with an HDMI port you can use a Chromecast dongle ( $35) plugged. Into it and watch movies and You Tube on it. Google does not support flash but some browsers may. Google supports the Nexus devices with timely updates.

BTW if you decide to on a Nexus 7 or any other tablet would advise checking Amazon, Staples and Best Buy among others for best prices and look really carefully at bundled deals.
    Last edited by jpash549; 11-30-13 at 12:47 PM.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-30-13 12:36 PM
    Hi fellow zoo creatures.
    Is it safe to post or does everyone have to go through the requisite flogging?
    What I want to know is what are the top 20 apps I should download with my new playbook.
    And that's all folks......cause I know what happens when you wake the animals!!!
    11-30-13 02:42 PM
    Hi fellow zoo creatures.
    Is it safe to post or does everyone have to go through the requisite flogging?
    What I want to know is what are the top 20 apps I should download with my new playbook.
    And that's all folks......cause I know what happens when you wake the animals!!!
    Do you have a relative with gorgeous blue eyes?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-30-13 03:23 PM
    Hey all. just curious as to what accesories you all have for your Playbook. i just got mine and wanted to know what the best choices are.
    11-30-13 06:34 PM
    Do you have a relative with gorgeous blue eyes?
    Yes I do, and one with brown and another with violet.
    Why are you a sad_old_man?
    I assume with over 7000 posts your quite a writer.
    You must be able to tell me what the top 20 apps I should download are, for sure........
    P.S. Not to loud now, I really don't want to wake the animals, and I think I already hear them stirring!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-30-13 07:26 PM
    Hey all. just curious as to what accesories you all have for your Playbook. i just got mine and wanted to know what the best choices are.
    The only thing I bought was a case. But I saw somewhere on this site that many of the experts recommend a rapid charging stand. I bought a keyboard off Amazon but it only worked one day so that has been it for me.
    11-30-13 07:34 PM
121 12345