Hope everyone knows about the 99 cent movie sale in PB Video Store and BBRY World:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-world-876817/
    I found these titles in Video Store:
    Star Strek into darkness
    Iron Man 3
    Epic
    Brave
    Skyfall
    World War Z
    The Croods
    Jack Reacher

PB is great for movies if you like them. Great airport time occupiers.
    11-27-13 11:35 AM
    Hope everyone knows about the 99 cent movie sale in PB Video Store and BBRY World:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-world-876817/
    I found these titles in Video Store:
    Star Strek into darkness
    Iron Man 3
    Epic
    Brave
    Skyfall
    World War Z
    The Croods
    Jack Reacher

PB is great for movies if you like them. Great airport time occupiers.
    Any films about wine making where they crush lots and lots and lots of grapes? eh?
    11-27-13 11:52 AM
    Any films about wine making where they crush lots and lots and lots of grapes? eh?
    Try this:

c
    11-27-13 11:56 AM
    Try this:

c
    Oh gotta get me a grape squashing tub like that.
    11-27-13 11:59 AM
    Stop! Stop! You guys are going to really scare off the beaver...uhm...deer...uhm...I'm confused...
    11-27-13 12:32 PM
    Jack Reacher stars your idol TC!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-27-13 12:34 PM
    Stop! Stop! You guys are going to really scare off the beaver...uhm...deer...uhm...I'm confused...
    I knew it was a mistake knighting you grape. The beaver is a royal beaver and he cannot be scared and his friend the deer is the same. He and his friend are both roughy toughy critters and don't scare easily. I am surprised that the Deer isn't a Royal deer though but lets wait until he starts asking questions before we decide about him.
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    11-27-13 12:37 PM
    I knew it was a mistake knighting you grape. The beaver is a royal beaver and he cannot be scared and his friend the deer is the same. He and his friend are both roughy toughy critters and don't scare easily. I am surprised that the Deer isn't a Royal deer though but lets wait until he starts asking questions before we decide about him.
    There is an abundance of confusion on this site and some of it may be about gender and classification of species.

Sent from my Nexus 7 now running KitKat using CB Forums mobile app
    11-27-13 02:43 PM
    There is an abundance of confusion on this site and some of it may be about gender and classification of species.

Sent from my Nexus 7 now running KitKat using CB Forums mobile app
    Oh so now your going to tell us your not a woman house your a man house eh? What is this forum coming to when houses are claiming gender rights and posting posts by tapping on a foreign tablet using a chocolate bar? I ask you!
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    11-27-13 02:51 PM
    Evening all,..... if i may interject for just a moment, may I just say "WOOOOO!".

That is all
    11-27-13 02:57 PM
    Evening all,..... if i may interject for just a moment, may I just say "WOOOOO!".

That is all
    Please tell me your not related to OUR baby please...........oh please not another one......
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-27-13 03:07 PM
    You must be the Royal pain in the donkey then. All hail to the lepregnome occasionally royal donkey.
    11-27-13 04:25 PM
    The PlayBook is amazing... I use it everyday.
    There is one thing I would suggest, go to your Setting � General � and enable Showcase.
    This will allow you to watch a video, minimize the screen and search around the PlayBook, while the video plays in the background.

Love that feature.
    11-28-13 01:11 AM
    Try the word:

Zoo.......

c
    It's always been that!!
    11-28-13 03:15 AM
    It's always been that!!
    You still have lovely eyes?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-28-13 06:19 AM
    Be careful what you ask for. Tub of this size for the leprenome is like an ocean. Aren't you afraid of ice berg? I figure that's how they make ice wine as well.
    11-28-13 06:26 AM
    Be careful what you ask for. Tub of this size for the leprenome is like an ocean. Aren't you afraid of ice berg? I figure that's how they make ice wine as well.
    Just stay still long enough for me to get my sword out cat and I'll give you something!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-28-13 06:33 AM
    Just stay still long enough for me to get my sword out cat and I'll give you something!
    Try not to decapitate yourself in the process. Difficult to find organs of your kind to replace. Though I could give you a finger incase you accidentaly self-castrate.
    11-28-13 06:54 AM
    Try not to decapitate yourself in the process. Difficult to find organs of your kind to replace. Though I could give you a finger incase you accidentaly self-castrate.
    Haha got you at last cat just stay still a moment and get on your knees!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-28-13 07:03 AM
    Haha got you at last cat just stay still a moment and get on your knees!
    Haven't you got a ladder to climb on. Waiting for every one to kneel will not happen at your status.

By the way OP I'm posting this from my playbook bridging to my Z10.
    11-28-13 07:07 AM
    Haven't you got a ladder to climb on. Waiting for every one to kneel will not happen at your status.

By the way OP I'm posting this from my playbook bridging to my Z10.
    Shuddup cat I know all about it and I can bridge as well see so there!

Now what is it I have to say? Oh yes I remember.

At last I get the cat. (pulling my sword out of my bag)

I thee therefore as well dumn thee a knight of the odd shaped table.
    Arise Sir Knight and take your place at the table of honour.

From this day fourth you shall be known as Sir Cat of the furry things and shall protect the furry things in need.

At last I got him!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-28-13 07:15 AM
    Hey,

What happened to the poor deer (Cervidae, that is). They seem to have got lost under a pile of the usual, erm, comments that many of the threads in this forum degenerate into!!

So hello my deer Cervidae, are you still there?? We are still waiting to answer any questions that you may have with your shiny new PlayBook...!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-28-13 08:54 AM
    You still have lovely eyes?
    Is that a compiiment, a statement, or a question??
    11-28-13 08:58 AM
    Hey,

What happened to the poor deer (Cervidae, that is). They seem to have got lost under a pile of the usual, erm, comments that many of the threads in this forum degenerate into!!

So hello my deer Cervidae, are you still there?? We are still waiting to answer any questions that you may have with your shiny new PlayBook...!!
    Cervidae is wondering, quite loudly, "what the h3ll is wrong w/ these people???!!!",,, ,,, orrr, they're so engrossed in their "shiny new pb" that they don't have time to lower themselves to our level,,, yet...
    11-28-13 10:22 AM
    Welcome DEER. (I did look it up before seeing our knowledgeable although medicated inmates had already defined you.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-28-13 12:39 PM
121 1234 ...