I got my playbook, after 1/2 hour i decided to get OS2.

My review
    -camera sucks
    -great UI
    -Screen is great
    -solid except for the middle of the back which bends inwards
    -a little heavy
    -video playback is awesome
    -file sharing features are great
    -installing pirated games over wifi is cool
    -knowing i made a bad decision sucks but what the **** im poor
    12-07-11 10:16 PM
    That's a very thought-out and comprehensive review.
    12-07-11 10:19 PM
    Bizarre. Do you dislike it a little less now?
    12-07-11 10:41 PM
    very intense review lol
    12-07-11 10:47 PM
    My review of your review follows in bold typeface. Notice I did not say critique of your review.

My review
    -camera sucks [dual HD cameras - 5MP and 3MP - work fine including video recording]
    -great UI [slick UI though a few small missing features]
    -Screen is great [agree]
    -solid except for the middle of the back which bends inwards [What you talkin' about Willis?]
    -a little heavy [perfect weight and construction as well as form-factor]
    -video playback is awesome [agree]
    -file sharing features are great [almost perfect but a few rough edges mostly with applications not being able to navigate tablet and smartphone via bridge]
    -installing pirated games over wifi is cool [no comment as I do not pirate software]
    -knowing i made a bad decision sucks but what the **** im poor [sound decision to purchase this tablet for my needs at least]
    12-07-11 10:53 PM
    My review of your review follows in bold typeface. Notice I did not say critique of your review.
    thats a little optimistic don't you think, well maybe its not heavy but my motorola Zn5 took 3X better pictures, the video recording is good though. I expected better but maybe i just don't have the lighting for
    12-07-11 10:57 PM
    -knowing i made a bad decision sucks but what the **** im poor
    So your bad decision was getting the PB, the PB is not for the rich nor poor its for smart folks....
    12-07-11 10:57 PM
    To the OP: Heavy? The thing is 0.9 ounces, just under a pound. It's probably the lightest tablet on the market, correct me if I'm wrong.
    12-07-11 11:12 PM
    To the OP: Heavy? The thing is 0.9 ounces, just under a pound. It's probably the lightest tablet on the market, correct me if I'm wrong.
    That's less than an ounce, and way less than a pound.
    12-07-11 11:21 PM
    I actually am rethinking buying a tablet instead of a high end phone. But then there's the data contract...
    12-07-11 11:22 PM
    I actually am rethinking buying a tablet instead of a high end phone. But then there's the data contract...
    That's the beauty of the PB - no separate data contract. I love it all the more for it!
    WrightWords likes this.
    12-08-11 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD