That is what I feel like yelling when i hear about iOS5. OTA updates, new notification system, wireless syncing. My God Steve has done it again! Remarkable! .... Don't BlackBerry smartphones have one of the best notification systems?? (I love that little LED) Doesn't the PlayBook have OTA updates and wireless syncing? Of course! Why do people bow down to Apple like they are the gods of technology? They take a previously used concept, revamp it a bit to make it fit into the Apple bubble, put an 'i' in front of it, and call it innovation. Brilliant marketing, but I can't stand it. Just venting... while typing on my PlayBook.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    06-27-11 11:05 PM
    Just enjoy your pb and ignore what's going on with Apple. There's no point in getting angry over it.
    semicoln and Spawn12 like this.
    06-27-11 11:25 PM
    cool story i bet the webos guys feel the same about the playbook. (oh look cards and gestures innovation)
    06-27-11 11:28 PM
    Here we go again, another hit from the Apple goon squad (corporate sabotagers) - fits the profile - new antagonizing thread, acts innocent like a RIM fan, the very first and only post lights the flames of another Blackberry vs Apple battle, then he sits back like any pyro maniac and enjoys watching the destruction. . This is an agenda that the moderators need to get wise to and close these threads immediately.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 06-28-11 at 12:20 AM.
    06-27-11 11:33 PM
    Here we go again, another hit from the Apple goon squad (corporate sabotagers) - fits the profile - new antagonizing thread, acts innocent like a RIM fan, the very first and only post lights the flames of another Blackberry vs Apple battle, then he sits back like any pyro maniac and enjoys watching the destruction. . This is an agenda that the moderators need to get wise to and close these threads immediately.
    orly? OP's post was obviously useless, accomplishing nothing of value. But I can understand his position. I think it's a little early to be closing threads.

http://hunter-law-firm.com
    Last edited by BSFA2008; 06-28-11 at 12:38 AM. Reason: what the heck is a trackback?
    06-28-11 12:37 AM
    cool story i bet the webos guys feel the same about the playbook. (oh look cards and gestures innovation)
    Yep as a huge webOS fan, i did actually move from BB to Palm webOS when it was released.

I have now come back tail between my legs to BB mainly because of the PB and yep i love it and things are so so similar to webOS which is good; RIM have done a good job of it. I won't be going back to HPPalm anytime soon - Shame HP took over Palm really imo the OS could and should have been something big!
    Last edited by mikeygberry; 06-28-11 at 05:54 AM.
    06-28-11 05:48 AM
    aahh ya got me.. i had a secret agenda behind this post. And I would have gotten away with it too.. But in all seriousness I had nothing planned as a result of the post.. heck it's my first thread on here. And if you really want a post closed... don't give it a bump!
    06-28-11 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD