THE DUCK IN YOUR PHOTO! Stupid?
    It said duck wasn't that enough.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-06-13 02:51 PM
    It said duck wasn't that enough.
    That's not fair! You know I can't read!
    09-06-13 03:05 PM
    That's not fair! You know I can't read!
    Yes I should have put a picture of a duck in there. You now that you can never have to much of the duck.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-06-13 03:07 PM
    Yes I should have put a picture of a duck in there. You now that you can never have to much of the duck.
    Mmmmmmmm orange sauce! Yes.
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-06-13 03:23 PM
    Mmmmmmmm orange sauce! Yes.
    Cannibal!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-06-13 03:26 PM
    Cannibal!
    Oranges aren't human?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-06-13 03:29 PM
    Oranges aren't human?
    I believe your trying to trick me some how.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-06-13 03:33 PM
    I believe your trying to trick me some how.
    I'm not bright enough to do that?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-06-13 03:37 PM
    I'm not bright enough to do that?
    I can see that.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-06-13 03:41 PM
    I can see that.
    Don't you look at me in that tone of voice you duck you?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-06-13 03:51 PM
    Taking my six year old granddaughter out for Chinese. Talk at you later.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-06-13 03:54 PM
    Taking my six year old granddaughter out for Chinese. Talk at you later.
    It's midnight here! Enjoy your meal and the company of your family. Stay safe my friend.
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-06-13 04:05 PM
    I've been away for over a week and come back to see 4 pages of comments. I thought, "Wow", lots of feedback. It's turned into one very entertaining thread, but real feedback to BB seems limited. Then again, a lack of a GAS factor could also tell BB volumns.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 02:37 PM
    I've been away for over a week and come back to see 4 pages of comments. I thought, "Wow", lots of feedback. It's turned into one very entertaining thread, but real feedback to BB seems limited. Then again, a lack of a GAS factor could also tell BB volumns.
    Do you have any idea how many people have taken the survey? Maybe thats where one needs to look for valid info. I am very interested in having a serious dialog on here with BlackBerry about there products and services past and future..
    09-09-13 02:48 PM
    Seriously old man! Duck this duck that! You got a filthy mouth. Just shut the duck up already!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 02:57 PM
    Do you have any idea how many people have taken the survey? Maybe thats where one needs to look for valid info. I am very interested in having a serious dialog on here with BlackBerry about there products and services past and future..
    I don't disagree, but I'm also among those who don't believe that BB really cares for the feedback they're getting in the comments portion of the survey. My selections for impressions on management and customer care were very low. Perhaps that's why shortly after releasing the survey they showed interest in selling the company. Coincidence? I think not.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 02:58 PM
    I don't disagree, but I'm also among those who don't believe that BB really cares for the feedback they're getting in the comments portion of the survey. My selections for impressions on management and customer care were very low. Perhaps that's why shortly after releasing the survey they showed interest in selling the company. Coincidence? I think not.
    However, should the company go private as rumour, me think the survey would not be taken lightly.
    09-09-13 03:05 PM
    Seriously old man! Duck this duck that! You got a filthy mouth. Just shut the duck up already!
    Attached Thumbnails Hey, BB is asking for feedback-funny-cat-pic-9.jpg  
    09-09-13 03:08 PM
    People will take being treated like a second class citizen for so long before they start lashing back at them. BlackBerry still has time (not much before its to late)to do damage control. BlackBerry needs to address there core users, marketing and there customer communication skills. But that will not happen.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 03:12 PM
    People will take being treated like a second class citizen for so long before they start lashing back at them. BlackBerry still has time (not much before its to late)to do damage control. BlackBerry needs to address there core users, marketing and there customer communication skills. But that will not happen.
    I know exactly what you mean. People have done that to me all my life!
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-09-13 03:17 PM
    Is that feedback legit? I received that request too but thought it was a scammed... so, I ignored it... afterall, it is useless at this moment...

Posted via Z10
    09-09-13 09:24 PM
    Is that feedback legit? I received that request too but thought it was a scammed... so, I ignored it... afterall, it is useless at this moment...

Posted via Z10
    And what makes it relevant now?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 10:10 PM
    If it is a "scam", it is relevant...

Posted via Z10
    09-10-13 03:57 AM
109 ... 2345