Yes, I got this a week or so ago. I was very honest. I hope it helps.
    I hope everyone does this. Liked this survey too, because it was very specific in focused on issues that bother people and improvements most wanted to see.
    08-31-13 09:50 AM
    I hope everyone does this. Liked this survey too, because it was very specific in focused on issues that bother people and improvements most wanted to see.
    But I never got the mentioned button I should have pushed? What do I do now?
    08-31-13 09:52 AM
    But I never got the mentioned button I should have pushed? What do I do now?
    I followed the link in my email personally
    08-31-13 10:05 AM
    I followed the link in my email personally
    But I didn't get the email? Is that because they don't like me or because I don't have an email address? This is very confusing?
    08-31-13 11:15 AM
    But I didn't get the email? Is that because they don't like me or because I don't have an email address? This is very confusing?
    It is clear that they don't like you - they detect that you already detest their new phones. Why give you a chance to take more potshots at them.

I, too, did not get this survey. Or maybe it was last week when I was being "air bagged" in Colorado.
    08-31-13 01:30 PM
    It is clear that they don't like you - they detect that you already detest their new phones. Why give you a chance to take more potshots at them.

I, too, did not get this survey. Or maybe it was last week when I was being "air bagged" in Colorado.
    Are you guys on any programs through the beta zone?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-31-13 02:09 PM
    Is the beta zone anywhere Flodira? If not where is it?
    08-31-13 02:11 PM
    Is the beta zone anywhere Flodira? If not where is it?
    BlackBerry Beta Zone
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-31-13 02:12 PM
    they don't need to run a survey to know that no one is trusting them since they dropped the ball with the playbook lie.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-31-13 02:32 PM
    I take it that's not near Flodira then?
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    08-31-13 02:33 PM
    they don't need to run a survey to know that no one is trusting them since they dropped the ball with the playbook lie.
    Hey, BB is asking for feedback-beat_dead_horse2.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-31-13 02:35 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beat_dead_horse2.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	197444
    What's a jet fuel genius?
    08-31-13 02:41 PM
    I am a member of the BZ but I don't think I've got anything active.
    08-31-13 03:40 PM
    Hello,
    BlackBerry Limited values your opinions and would appreciate your participation in our survey. Your participation is very helpful in our efforts to improve BlackBerry communications. With your feedback and assistance we will be able to provide you with relevant information to help make the most of your BlackBerry smartphone experience.
    The online survey, conducted by independent research firm, Mindwave Research, Inc., will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Simply click on the button below to start your survey.

Why not take the time and respond.
    I received an email with the survey on Aug. 29 and did complete it. Hopefully you will listen to us that filled it out.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-31-13 07:28 PM
    I received an email with the survey on Aug. 29 and did complete it. Hopefully you will listen to us that filled it out.
    Why? Nobody else listens to you?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-01-13 07:06 AM
    Why? Nobody else listens to you?
    You got that right.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-01-13 08:15 AM
    You got that right.
    It's only because your a duck? I personally like ducks but some people, well you know what humans are like?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-01-13 11:33 AM
    It's only because your a duck? I personally like ducks but some people, well you know what humans are like?
    Remove the D and replace it with a F add ed on the end and thats me.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-01-13 12:14 PM
    Remove the D and replace it with a F add ed on the end and thats me.
    I in my world you won? Add something that's at its limit to the end and Germany in the middle? That's you duck!
    dphjeff and KCXLT like this.
    09-01-13 01:43 PM
    Listen to what exactly? I have to say like most surveys it was designed to get certain answers they already wanted to make choice on. Am I the only person who foind it really hard to work in general comments about current business strategy and thors parentage?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    09-04-13 02:31 PM
    Listen to what exactly? I have to say like most surveys it was designed to get certain answers they already wanted to make choice on. Am I the only person who foind it really hard to work in general comments about current business strategy and thors parentage?

Posted via CB10
    Don't ask me? I'm stupid!
    09-04-13 02:39 PM
    Don't ask me? I'm stupid!
    i wouldn't say that. Anyone want to run a survey?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-04-13 02:40 PM
    i wouldn't say that. Anyone want to run a survey?
    STOP it you? By the way are you a woman?
    offyoutoddle likes this.
    09-04-13 02:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    There was at least three comment boxes that could be filled out in the survey. Beside are they just collecting data to be collecting it. BlackBerry hasn't listen to us in the past. There build it and they will come mentality hasn't worked for them for years.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-04-13 02:51 PM
    STOP it you? By the way are you a woman?
    naaaaaa, I just have a predisposition to being picky
    09-04-13 02:54 PM
109 1234 ...