Bridge Apps are pretty sweet aren't they? And I don't need to sync or pay another $20/mo
    01-20-12 07:59 AM
    Since this is a non issue on the current betas, shouldn't this thread be unstickied?
    01-20-12 08:11 AM
    Since this is a non issue on the current betas, shouldn't this thread be unstickied?
    The newbies are coming!! The noobs are coming!!
    (like me, 2 weeks ago. And was grateful to find this thread...)
    01-28-12 07:42 PM
    Can you set up multiple phones (os6 & os7) to bridge?
    Thanks in advance.
    01-30-12 10:52 AM
    not having issues with Bridge it was working fine. But then my BB completely died. Now the BB wont connect to PB. It goeas all the way to confrming the 6 digit pascode. but PB says on "waiting on bb 9650" and BB says "authenticating bridge connection" and counts down. But they never connect.

anyone have that issue as well?
    02-03-12 11:16 AM
    not having issues with Bridge it was working fine. But then my BB completely died. Now the BB wont connect to PB. It goeas all the way to confrming the 6 digit pascode. but PB says on "waiting on bb 9650" and BB says "authenticating bridge connection" and counts down. But they never connect.

anyone have that issue as well?
    Not sure if this will help but make sure you delete the pb from you bb and the bb from you pb. Also make sure there are no bt connections left behind as well. Once done, reboot both devices and try again. I haven't had problems in months but when I did this helped me. Best of luck.
    Delirious D likes this.
    02-03-12 11:21 AM
    Not sure if this will help but make sure you delete the pb from you bb and the bb from you pb. Also make sure there are no bt connections left behind as well. Once done, reboot both devices and try again. I haven't had problems in months but when I did this helped me. Best of luck.
    bt connections?

BLUETOOTH LOL nevermindl
    02-03-12 11:24 AM
    you are my best friend of the day IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!
    02-03-12 11:34 AM
    you are my best friend of the day IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!
    Just for today? Fine, I'll take it . Although the credit goes to RIM support who gave these steps to me.

Enjoy and join me in anxiously awaiting February 17 and the unofficial, official OS2 release.
    Delirious D likes this.
    02-03-12 11:54 AM
    i know know how, but the last 3 betas i have dled all had the bridge bbm crash on me and even after ive reinstalled the bar files. i guess im just ment to wait for the official whether it comes the 17th, 21st, or whatever the date's gonna be.
    02-03-12 01:37 PM
    Can you set up multiple phones (os6 & os7) to bridge?
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes but can only use 1 at a time.
    02-03-12 07:48 PM
    I just upgraded to latest Beta OS 2.0 from OS 1.0.

Everything in the bridge feature works except for Bridge Files. I have the PB App "Files and Folders" installed and the Bridge Files feature can be used through there.
    02-03-12 09:03 PM
    I just upgraded to latest Beta OS 2.0 from OS 1.0.

Everything in the bridge feature works except for Bridge Files. I have the PB App "Files and Folders" installed and the Bridge Files feature can be used through there.
    The quick answer is yes. However this wasn't working for me until I updated my torch software to ver. 6.0.0.723 and it finally started working through F&F.

I haven't tested music or video through the bridge, but files now work for sure.
    02-03-12 09:08 PM
    The quick answer is yes. However this wasn't working for me until I updated my torch software to ver. 6.0.0.723 and it finally started working through F&F.

I haven't tested music or video through the bridge, but files now work for sure.
    Ahh ok. sorry I didnt know that. I had already upgraded my Torch 9800 already to version 6.7.7.723.

My bridge version is 1.0.7.4

I did test Pictures, Videos and music and it works through bridge using Files and Folder perfectly file. A bit slow but I guess its probably caching the content. other wise, it seems to work.
    02-03-12 09:23 PM
    nice one sir thank you so much
    02-06-12 10:41 PM
    I got the os 2.0 last. Night and bridge is working fine
    02-18-12 08:42 AM
166 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD