Ok, I've tried several cases for my Playbook---even a $160 Vaja, the Rolls Royce of cases. Absolutely beautiful Austrailian leather...however it has no cut outs for camera or headphones, therefore worthless. Then I found the Blurex case on Amazon.com. It's truly unbelievable. Real leather,
    custom fit, 3 position stand, all cutouts, and it only cost $15!. Please trust me, this is an amazing case. In case u think this is just hype, check it out on Amazon. You'll find about 200 reviews, and almost all are 5 stars. I don't know how they sell a custom leather case for $15, but I bought 2! There is no other Playbook case that even comes close....not even the famous Vaja. if u need more info email me at [email protected][/B][/S]
    Mr Rtic likes this.
    11-13-12 08:44 PM
    Ok, I've tried several cases for my Playbook---even a $160 Vaja, the Rolls Royce of cases. Absolutely beautiful Austrailian leather...however it has no cut outs for camera or headphones, therefore worthless. Then I found the Blurex case on Amazon.com. It's truly unbelievable. Real leather,
    custom fit, 3 position stand, all cutouts, and it only cost $15!. Please trust me, this is an amazing case. In case u think this is just hype, check it out on Amazon. You'll find about 200 reviews, and almost all are 5 stars. I don't know how they sell a custom leather case for $15, but I bought 2! There is no other Playbook case that even comes close....not even the famous Vaja. if u need more info email me at [email protected][/B][/S]
    You are absolutely crazy 4 playbook. :-)
    marzp likes this.
    11-13-12 09:35 PM
    I've only got three. Guess I'm just slightly twisted.
    MichealBerry likes this.
    11-13-12 09:56 PM
    I've got two Blurex cases myself. I've bought 8 different cases from the OEM to the Otterbox and the Blurex is absolutely the best around!
    11-14-12 11:16 AM
    The Blurex case is the only case I have bought for my Playbook and I absolutely love it as well. The thing I like the best about this case is that I don't even have to remove my Playbook from it to put it on the rapid charger, just open it up and fold it back. This thread just reminded me that I need to order another one for the 64GB Playbook I just ordered.
    11-14-12 12:41 PM
    I don't know how they sell a custom leather case for $15
    The same way they sell the exact same case for the Kindle for $6
    11-14-12 01:33 PM
    11-14-12 01:58 PM
    Case is very nice looking, but I've always been a bit partial to Case-Mate's barely there case. It has protected my PB through quite a few drops.
    11-14-12 02:27 PM
    Ok, I've tried several cases for my Playbook---even a $160 Vaja, the Rolls Royce of cases. Absolutely beautiful Austrailian leather...however it has no cut outs for camera or headphones, therefore worthless.
    FYI, the Vaja case absolutely does have camera and headphone cut-outs!!!!!
    Maybe you put it in upside-down!
    kevinnugent likes this.
    11-14-12 03:54 PM

I have the ebay version of this case. IMHO a case cannot be the "best" case for PB if it doesn't allow for portrait orientation. Most of my news apps are oriented that way, and it's very awkward if the tablet can't be set on the stand for viewing in that manner.
    11-14-12 04:06 PM
    I have this one as well and like it very much.
    11-14-12 04:25 PM
    FYI, the Vaja case absolutely does have camera and headphone cut-outs!!!!!
    Maybe you put it in upside-down!

No cut outs on my Vaja case, and no it's not upside down. Also the Blurex has 3 stand positions unlike the Vaja, which only has one. Glad your Vaja was manufactured with the cut outs. The rep wouldn't even respond to my inquiries about the construction error they made on mine!
    11-14-12 05:18 PM
    Tsells...No cut outs on my Vaja case, and no it's not upside down. Also the Blurex has 3 stand positions unlike the Vaja, which only has one. Glad your Vaja was manufactured with the cut outs. The rep wouldn't even respond to my inquiries about the construction error they made on mine!
    11-14-12 05:27 PM
    Tsells...No cut outs on my Vaja case, and no it's not upside down. Also the Blurex has 3 stand positions unlike the Vaja, which only has one. Glad your Vaja was manufactured with the cut outs. The rep wouldn't even respond to my inquiries about the construction error they made on mine!
    Sorry that you had some trouble, but I have purchased a few Vaja cases for different devices and they have all been excellent quality with great service (Cecelia at Vaja always answered questioned quickly and efficiently):

And the Vaja case only advertises that it has the one position, so why would you expect more??
    Also, the leather is from Argentina (not Australia)!
    (And if the PB is in the case upside down, the camera and the earphone cut-outs are covered up. But if put in properly, it looks like the picture above, with everything in it's proper place.)
    Last edited by tsells; 11-14-12 at 10:00 PM.
    11-14-12 08:18 PM
    Ballistic is my favorite, basically 3 cases in 1.
    11-14-12 08:29 PM
    Since I bought the mini keyboard and case I really miss using my blurex case. Hate having to extract the pb to use rapid stand charger.
    11-14-12 09:26 PM
    hmm, I really really love my mini-keyboard case, and I rarely "extract" the playbook, the charge holds fairly well. My rapid charger gives me more problems due to dust so I use the supplied charger more frequently. (meanwhile, I still don't understand the few gripes I see about extracting the PB from the mini-keyboard case, but that's probably because I had the convertible case first and it was very similar, which I didn't have a problem with either)

I will say the Blurex looks like a waay better version of the stupid Targus case I have that doesn't even fold backwards properly in order to read in portrait mode comfortably. Still, my vote goes for keyboard case, I got more typing needs
    11-14-12 10:45 PM
    ziploc FTW
    faceless_el likes this.
    11-14-12 11:06 PM
    I think Cecilia was the rep that I corresponded with by email. She refused to let me talk to someone with authority....so that ended my long term relationship with Vaja . And yes, I mispoke. They are made in Argentina. And yes, I knew there was only one position on the Vaja case when i purchased it....but when I finally got my Blurex, I realized how inadequate it is to only have one reading position.
    I gave my Vaja to my sister in Utah, but I'll ask her to email a pic of it so that you can see that the two cut outs are not there. I think what probably or may have happened is they sent me some kind of stock or generic tablet case instead of the hand and custom made case I've always gotten in past. Anyway, enuf said. You're happy with ur Vaja, and I'm happy with my Blurex.
    11-14-12 11:50 PM
    I have two cases, just a leather normal flip case... but I still love my PlayBook when it is in "naked" appearance... in fact, if you feel bored with your PB, just remove the case, play with it, and you will fall in love again...
    meganVee likes this.
    11-14-12 11:55 PM
    how much does the bluerex case weigh?
    11-15-12 03:11 AM
    Marware CEO Hybrid same thing but with a handle
    don't understand the hype on the Blurex
    11-15-12 07:16 AM
    Amazon.com site sez it weighs 6.4 oz. Best thing to do is to read the 200 or so reviews on Amazon. Almost all five stars. The only criticism noted in the reviews is that it's a little difficult to open, but let me know if u decide to purchase it cuz I have a work around for it. It really is an amazing case...just read the reviews!
    11-15-12 08:56 AM
    Balama, I was skeptical too...until I bought one, then I bought one more just so I'd have a spare in case they stopped making them. I also plan on getting a 4g as soon as they're available in U.S......anyway I'd pay $100 if necessary for this case....and I'm cheap!
    11-15-12 09:04 AM
    Ditto, I have 2 Blurex cases for my 2 PB's and they are the best. Recommended.
    11-15-12 09:28 AM