Hello ,I've had my BlackBerry playbook for a few weeks now with no problems.

I just downloaded the latest update and after it turned off and reloaded, I immediately noticed the sound was different, I can't explain exactly but when I type it sounds like I'm swatting a fly. On YouTube the videos play very slow and the sound is like an old fashioned radio where you get the fuzzy sound when you can't get a signal.

I then tried to play some videos I downloaded and they are the same too.

I'm not very good with computers, but can this be because of the latest update download? How can I undo it? This is all in the last 30 minutes.
    12-28-12 08:42 PM
    Try re-booting the PlayBook again -- sometimes a couple of re-boots after an update helps. Also, you may want to clear your browser cache (open the browser, swipe down, tap on the gear/settings, tap on privacy&security, clear cache (or clear all). I usually do this once a week or so especially if I have been watching on-line videos.
    12-28-12 09:27 PM
    You really can't UNdo an update (well, there's some special tool and not official).

Have you tried another restart:

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.

The PB has a one year warranty to the original purchaser. It also has 90 free Tech support. I do not know how Rim deals with "quasi-tech support v. warranty"

Rim Support
    Tel:
    Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
    United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
    Email: [email protected] (this route generally does not work and a call is necessary)

(UK Support) 0800 096 2805

Playbook French Support
    http://fr.blackberry.com/playbook-ta...ok-support.jsp
    Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
    12-28-12 09:33 PM
    Thanks very much.

I rebooted as instructed and now it's back to what it was.
    12-29-12 05:31 AM