So back in October I purchased the Playbook, but things have not been so easy ever since.

First, I cannot sync my music from my Mac iTunes 10.5.1 to my Playbook with the latest software on everything. I've been waiting for something to happen that would correct everything, but not I've finally decided to see if any of you have had the same problem and know how to correct it.

Second, I dropped my playbook on the ground with it's case on it and guess what happened!!?? Yup, it cracked the screen. It's not that bad, but it's just annoying. I phoned RIM and they say that they usually do repairs on the screens from $200 to $300!! WHAT!!??? Yup, you heard right! So I was wondering if you guys know of any of anything that I could used possible only at the max $50 that could somewhat fix the screen?

Thanks so much!!

Benjamin
    12-04-11 05:10 PM
    This is one place I found doing a quick google search:Digitizer Touch Screen for BlackBerry PlayBook #Only $57.61 + High Quality Guarantee !

I'm sure there are more parts sites and check YouTube for a "How to" video. Good luck!
    benjaminaq16 likes this.
    12-04-11 05:54 PM
    The iTunes should sync now. Make sure you have the latest Blackberry Desktop software. It will not sync DRM songs but if you go to to the iTunes faq page through iTunes, you will find a link to upgrade your music to DRM free. You will then be able to sync your whole music library.

Any movies with DRM will not transfer and there is not an option to upgrade them to DRM free.
    12-04-11 06:14 PM
    The iTunes should sync now. Make sure you have the latest Blackberry Desktop software. It will not sync DRM songs but if you go to to the iTunes faq page through iTunes, you will find a link to upgrade your music to DRM free. You will then be able to sync your whole music library.

Any movies with DRM will not transfer and there is not an option to upgrade them to DRM free.
    iTunes states that my upgrade is done, but my Playbook is still not syncing!! Wow, this is frustrating!! I can't seem to figure it out!! Any more suggestions?
    12-05-11 06:35 PM
    Copy and paste? I know you want it to sync so you have the exact same thing as on your computer. I don't have a mac.
    12-05-11 07:06 PM
    No, sadly that does not work...
    12-07-11 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD