Hi Folks,

I'm new here but I will try my best to explain the problem I have.

I have spent all day , hours and hours trying to sort this issue and there is so many comments on the web saying different things and I need someone out there who knows the exact setting for my BlackBerry Playbook.

OK, here goes, I have a PC that uses Microsoft Office Outlook for my emails, my email address ends in with @ btconnect.com. I went through the setting on the Playbook and chose Microsoft Exchange Active sync.

The problem is In the account integration, I need the correct setting for putting in here.

1. Domain? ( there seems to be a list of different domains, what is the correct one?)
    2. server address?
    3. Port?

I basically want to receive my emails on my Play book when I am not at home. Can anyone help?
    02-25-13 03:43 PM
    I don't think your using an exchange server not from BTconnect I think your using a POP server: I found the following hope it helps! email settings for btconnect accounts - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

02-25-13 04:11 PM
    In Outlook, look at your account settings. That might give you some guidance on how to setup the Playbook email account.
    02-25-13 07:05 PM
    Have you tried to just set it up without advanced settings and let the Playbook find it? Works for me every time.
    02-26-13 06:13 AM
    I've found letting the Playbook find my settings works only for incoming mail, but not for sending (same with Outlook on my PC - seems my ISP's 'out' settings aren't as predictable as they should be). If nothing else works, I recommend you copying your PC's account settings as jhanks64 suggested.
    02-26-13 07:02 AM
    I'm on btinternet.com, which is pretty much the same. You need POP3 and your user name is your email address. Incoming is mail.btinternet.com (may be btconnect for you). Outgoing is the same.
    Easiest way is to look at your Outlook settings under TOOLS, ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-26-13 12:20 PM