I signed a while ago. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer and PlayBook UK like this.
    04-16-14 11:24 AM
    ^^ Me too!
    axllebeer and PlayBook UK like this.
    04-16-14 12:40 PM
    BlackBerry are now aware of this petition and so it is even more important the signatures keep coming in. Every signature counts!

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ted&utm_medium

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    axllebeer and anon(5597702) like this.
    04-16-14 02:35 PM
    601 wow !!!! )

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 04:43 PM
    Signed it, but I'll also say that if people want to "save" the PlayBook, we need people committed to developing/porting the apps we need regardless of BlackBerry's response to it.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 08:15 PM
    Thanks. Important to keep signing now and show BlackBerry just how much PlayBook love is still around!

04-17-14 03:33 AM
    BlackBerry are now aware of this petition
    How so?
    04-17-14 04:05 AM
    How so?
    Very good question.
    04-17-14 04:46 AM
    The petition organisers have made contact verbal and written through the correct channels. Please continue to sign as every signature counts! Thanks.

Orange UK likes this.
    04-17-14 11:14 AM
    The petition organisers have made contact verbal and written through the correct channels.
    Why the secrecy?
    04-17-14 12:00 PM
    The petition organisers have made contact verbal and written through the correct channels. Please continue to sign as every signature counts! Thanks.

Great to have that confirmed for us Crackberries !
    04-17-14 12:49 PM
    Great to have that confirmed for us Crackberries !
    Hey talked to a guy who knows a guy who tweeted a guy....................

Expect big changes soon. I heard there is a big summit in Waterloo to discuss how to keep the playbook owners happy. The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa were all in attendance.
    kbz1960, howarmat and jpash549 like this.
    04-17-14 01:15 PM
    Why the secrecy?
    No secrecy. That's the deal so far. It's a start.

04-17-14 02:08 PM
    There might not be any secrecy involved, but I still haven't read what response you got from Blackberry and more importantly from whom at Blackberry.
    04-17-14 03:32 PM
    There might not be any secrecy involved, but I still haven't read what response you got from Blackberry and more importantly from whom at Blackberry.
    It's ok, it's in hand, our contact is looking at it. Push for reply next week. Update the community then.

04-17-14 04:03 PM
    Interesting reply...
    04-17-14 04:32 PM
    Sorry, can't put my name on something when the "spokespeople" that are supposed to represent "the PlayBook community" post constant negative comments towards BBRY. That doesn't represent my feelings. If you're asking for help, why insult them with practically every post? Bully tactics won't get anything accomplished.
    04-17-14 07:17 PM

Expect big changes soon. I heard there is a big summit in Waterloo to discuss how to keep the playbook owners happy. The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa were all in attendance.
    We don't want to hear about your gay who knows a gay who tweeted a gay, sexuality is unimportant on Crackberry as much as it should be offline, we are all equal humans, have a read of the Declaration of Human Rights.

This is support for PlayBook. We are fighting for equality of our BB10 device.

PS) You forgot Bigfoot!

Last edited by Orange UK; 04-17-14 at 09:03 PM.
    04-17-14 08:51 PM
    Sorry, can't put my name on something when the "spokespeople" that are supposed to represent "the PlayBook community" post constant negative comments towards BBRY. That doesn't represent my feelings. If you're asking for help, why insult them with practically every post? Bully tactics won't get anything accomplished.
    What if Blackberry pull your security updates for a Z10 in 7 months after hitting its almost 2 year life cycle. This is not just about PlayBook in essence, look at the bigger picture. PlayBook owners have every right to be annoyed @ Blackberry activities on their device and express opinions on such & being led up the garden path by Blackberry.

Every post ? slightly a massive exaggeration there mate !

Last edited by Orange UK; 04-17-14 at 09:10 PM.
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-17-14 08:56 PM
    Looks like there maybe a new tablet sometime next year.
    04-17-14 11:11 PM
    I don't recall saying anything completely negative about BBRY. I love my BBRY products. But if there is no updated PlayBook in the near future, (and there isn't), then there is also no reason to pull support in the way of patches and security updates away from us.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 using the CB Forums App.
    04-17-14 11:40 PM
    Was that me? Did I miss something?

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 using the CB Forums App.
    04-17-14 11:48 PM
    The playbook still has life in it. Lets keep it going so the Playbook 2 can have a successful release. Never give up on you consumers, and always offer a suitable replacement. Keep the playbook alive even after the sequel comes out.

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-17-14 11:49 PM
    Can't be bothered, sorry. I've seen another thread try something similar to no avail. You've got to let it go.
    There has been no greater effort before that I'm aware of. So what may seem like a similar thread, isn't quite up to par with this one. Better organization, collaboration, and increased drive to get $hit done.

Other threads in the past, like the Community Action thread, gave a good effort. I was a part of it as well. But I learned a lot through that process. I tip my hat to those that participated before but now we are going it with new ideas, and a new plan of action. If we were to continue the exact same route then is thread would be unnecessary and we would all be having this discussion over there.

Those involved are working on this daily. More to be unveiled as time progresses. It's a small group with big ideas and many directions to go with it. Some of these fine people have re-energized my own drive to go full force and travel in many different directions than have been traveled in the past. We are committed for all to get the most out of the PlayBook one way or another. We don't ask a lot, but we have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Go for the petition. You have nothing to loose. What's the worst that could happen? I'll tell you now, nothing. We appreciate the vote! Could make a difference and be part of it! if not that's your choice, but there are a lot of PlayBook users out there that would appreciate your vote.

Posted from my CB via the power of "Q"
    Last edited by axllebeer; 04-18-14 at 12:15 AM.
    AWB70 likes this.
    04-18-14 12:02 AM
    I tip my hat to those that participated before but now we are going it with new ideas, and a new plan of action. (...) Those involved are working on this daily. More to be unveiled as time progresses. It's a small group with big ideas and many directions to go with it.
    But openness was the first thing to go? It's difficult to truly support something with an as of yet hidden agenda. "More to be unveiled as time progresses" sounds nice, but in the end still seems to veil what's really going on here... Sorry to be so blunt, BTW, but you know I did learn a lot from the "Action" thread as well.
    04-18-14 02:11 AM
442 ... 678910 ...