Stuck in unrecoverable stack charge thing. WTG BB. Was a brilliant machine until then.

What support did I get? Try holding various buttons for random seconds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    The outsourcing of ANY BB support has been absolute damaging to the company as BB &BB10 to itself.

Did you do the 100 charge red light, pull charger out trick ?

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

I ALLEGE the latest OS update prob has a 'bug' to kill the PB'S off...
    04-14-14 10:46 AM
    The outsourcing of ANY BB support has been absolute damaging to the company as BB &BB10 to itself.

Did you do the 100 charge red light, pull charger out trick ?

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

I ALLEGE the latest OS update prob has a 'bug' to kill the PB'S off...
    Great. Just what we all need. Another conspiracy theory
    FrankIAm likes this.
    04-14-14 10:50 AM
    The way you talk the pb had mass adoption like XP. Not even in the ballpark or remotely near, wrong choice to make a comparison.

Edit: it compares more to that Motorola android kb phone. I wonder when the last update it got was from the mfg and nit XDA?
    A consumer is a consumer in law and ascertains certain protection in all countries globally, expectations of support are not far from the rule of law. A mass of 2.6 million owners/consumers is nowt to be laughed at or shat on -simple- and consumer law protects that.

We are talking of the Blackberry PlayBook not Google Motorola products...there is no relevance to your sidetracking. And really who uses Google products for anything they want privacy on.

Are you still here ? in something you willfully admit you have no interest in ?
    04-14-14 10:55 AM
    Great. Just what we all need. Another conspiracy theory
    Well we didn't need a jobsworth against our petition for security updates thread but we got one of them...

Post your personal and credit card details and win your argument...
    04-14-14 10:59 AM
    EXACTLY...I, this thread, petition, its foundation of 500+ signees and your refusal to post your details proving we are all paranoid about internet security have already won #Round1

#Round 2 - Objective/s - multi platforming to 1000 signees

#LETSGO!
    04-14-14 11:04 AM
    I shall leave your cause alone fine rude sir. I would've left a long time ago but you insist on quoting me. Good luck once again. BTW the moto comparison is much closer than the XP one.
    04-14-14 11:10 AM
    I shall leave your cause alone fine rude sir. I would've left a long time ago but you insist on quoting me. Good luck once again. BTW the moto comparison is much closer than the XP one.

PMSL your are funny... reverse phycology doesn't work in this thread....

Blackberry do security, Google sell you...no comparison in company or product, and we will not stand for our PB users to be treated like a Google product.

Bye
    04-14-14 11:29 AM

#Round 2 - Objective/s - multi platforming to 1000 signees

#LETSGO!
    Just all sign it twice, that should get their attention.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-14-14 12:49 PM
    Well I hope we get to see a post on this are at least a POV article for security updates for those still using the Playbook.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 01:01 PM
    Help Save the PlayBook! Sign the Petition!-beating_a_dead_horse.jpg
    Ten characters
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-14-14 02:47 PM
    Signed and shared. Good luck, guys.
    PlayBook UK and axllebeer like this.
    04-14-14 02:50 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beating_a_dead_horse.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	263110
    Ten characters
    Where Chen ? We are missing one CEO...

Poor horse done nothing but got named after a fruit, then 3 real fruit loops start beating him till he bleeds to death...
    04-14-14 03:02 PM
    Think you are missing the subject of that picture Orange.

It's "flogging a dead horse" but I'm not sure why they have bats..

Posted via CB10
    93Aero likes this.
    04-14-14 03:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I did not miss it, I thought the CEO's around Blackberry the horse beating the life out of the thing and it bleeding to death joke was much funnier, ironically funnier to reality dare I say
    04-14-14 06:55 PM
    I did not miss it, I thought the CEO's around Blackberry the horse beating the life out of the thing and it bleeding to death joke was much funnier, ironically funnier to reality dare I say
    I'm sort of new to this forum having spent the majority of my time on webOS Nation then WPCentral so I have to ask, whose children did you rape and murder to get all these nasty replies to your request. I don't recall seeing any requests for money, just signatures. As I mentioned, I'm a webOS devotee so I understand your plight. Good luck and ignore the callous posts.
    Orange UK, AWB70 and nealjane1 like this.
    04-14-14 07:26 PM
    Will sign shortly
    Orange UK and axllebeer like this.
    04-14-14 08:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    Should be hockey sticks or maybe golf clubs .
    Orange UK likes this.
    04-14-14 08:53 PM
    Should be hockey sticks or maybe golf clubs .
    Canada so defo hockey...BB are skating on thin ice afterall LOL
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    04-14-14 09:12 PM
    Save the PlayBook!
    04-15-14 12:52 AM
    Come on CRACKBERRY, you owe it to your members to run this PRO PlayBook story, instead of stories like the one run on 02/04/14 and was titled 'Now that the PlayBook is officially dead, which non-BlackBerry Tablet would you buy next?' or the story ran was on the 31/03/14 titled 'BlackBerry OS support officially ends this April', also stating that 'April 2014 will mark the end of Support for the BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0.x and 2.1.x If that's the case then that is reporting but the story also contained a video clip of a BlackBerry PlayBook being smashed with a hammer?

We are calling on you to represent your BlackBerry Forum members. This petition is a massive success, since it's had no coverage outside these forums, apart from a small amount of Channel and Twitter posts.

So the 500+ signatures with comments in detail of how PlayBook owners use this Tablet in their daily lives and how much they rely of this device as part of their 'BlackBerry secure setup' is unprecedented. AWB70..sums up what's happening here..

'where else do you see this happen in the tech world? BlackBerry should be honoured'.

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    Last edited by PlayBook UK; 04-15-14 at 01:14 AM.
    04-15-14 01:02 AM
    Will sign shortly
    Here ya go, sign now

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition..._source=guides

Posted from my CB via the power of "Q"
    04-15-14 09:19 AM
    These (Playbook) petitions never get anywhere

But... then again, I've yet to see "Crackberry.com" put their weight behind atleast one PB movement.
    CrackBerry Kevin pimped out his BlackBerry PlayBook and then we've not seen it in years. Imagine seeing CrackBerry Kevin walking around Winnipeg wearing his BlackBerry PlayBook hanging by a gold chain around his neck? Yo!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    04-15-14 04:47 PM
    CrackBerry Kevin pimped out his BlackBerry PlayBook and then we've not seen it in years. Imagine seeing CrackBerry Kevin walking around Winnipeg wearing his BlackBerry PlayBook hanging by a gold chain around his neck? Yo!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    With Icy Tea Pack playing from its speakers...

I think we're onto something.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-15-14 05:38 PM
    Every signature counts. It has been a great response in Support of a device some were saying was dead! Well done and sign here to show your continued support:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ted&utm_medium

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    04-15-14 11:15 PM
    04-16-14 09:43 AM
442 ... 56789 ...