Its been a long time since i last posted, could never be arsed to leave comments BUT, in 2011 I bought 3 playbooks for myself, my dad and a sister. We all use them still almost every day. I use mine at school. Whilst i understand BlackBerry need to work on BB10, i do admit to feeling slightly abandoned as a BB playbook user. I even own shares in this company. It has pissed me off over the years to see management make and break promises. They have the capability to bring many apps to the playbook, such as BBM, however they dont bother because of the low user base. Well if they improved the product more would use it. I would like PlayBook support to continue. I dont care about not getting BB10. I for one prefer the playbook style of app icons, without the pointless shade as found on all BB10 apps. The playbook is innovative and still my preferred tablet. I am considering moving to an ipad because it offers more apps and updates etc. But i love the playbook OS and its speakers and clear screen. If BlackBerry abandons its loyal users who bought into the playbook ecosystem, then they shouldnt be surprised if we turn around and say up yours and go with IOS or Android or Windows.
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-14-14 05:29 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ion-uk-923425/
    look here. PlayBook and BBOS users want to buy media content from the BB10 BlackBerry World. I cant see why the content cant be provided to ALL three platforms really. Not that BBOS would be a very good choice for media consumption, small screen and no HDMI out or Miracast etc.
    04-14-14 08:25 AM
    The BlackBerry PlayBook Petition smashes through the 500 barrier!

The PlayBook Support Petition is Unstoppable, Unprecedented and Under your control..sign here :

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ted&utm_medium

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    Kowal and anon(5597702) like this.
    04-14-14 09:29 AM
    The BlackBerry PlayBook Petition smashes through the 500 barrier!

The PlayBook Support Petition is Unstoppable, Unprecedented and Under your control..sign here :

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ted&utm_medium

Charging away, eh. 500+ tells BBRY what? Out of whatever millions sold there are 500+ that are holding on?
    04-14-14 09:34 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ion-uk-923425/
    look here. PlayBook and BBOS users want to buy media content from the BB10 BlackBerry World. I cant see why the content cant be provided to ALL three platforms really. Not that BBOS would be a very good choice for media consumption, small screen and no HDMI out or Miracast etc.

A Blackberry OS device was perfect for me watching media...even my Pearl 3G screen did me sitting constipated, how the times have turned and now BB is constipated and full of *bleep*
    04-14-14 09:40 AM
    Charging away, eh. 500+ tells BBRY what? Out of whatever millions sold there are 500+ that are holding on?
    No we've reached Crackberry Players only
    kbz1960 and axllebeer like this.
    04-14-14 09:40 AM
    No we've reached Crackberry Players only
    Well you better find the millions that don't come here then or the petition will be laughed at.
    04-14-14 09:54 AM
    Well you better find the millions that don't come here then or the petition will be laughed at.
    You like BB assume PB owners are idiots ?

In a weekend a SOLID foundation has been built to grow on and UP...BB still don't have a solid foundation with BB10 in the world, so the question is who's really winning here ?

04-14-14 10:02 AM
    Everything built requires a solid foundation.
    04-14-14 10:03 AM
    You like BB assume PB owners are idiots ?

In a weekend a SOLID foundation has been built to grow on and UP...BB still don't have a solid foundation with BB10 in the world, so the question is who's really winning here ?

No one. The only ones winning are the ones happy with it as is and the ones who have moved on. The clinging onto hope will never be happy.
    04-14-14 10:04 AM
    Everything built requires a solid foundation.
    Sure let me know when the house is built and how many live in it. Wait you won't have to. I can just turn mine on and get the update this will provide for all
    04-14-14 10:05 AM
    No one. The only ones winning are the ones happy with it as is and the ones who have moved on. The clinging onto hope will never be happy.
    Hope, courage, strength, determination and fight my dear makes a man, not admission of defeat or letting someone cut off your testicles and being blinded by love.

Seems the 500+ foundation has really rattled your cage.

Lest us not forget any fan forum that is the main player in that field for ANY product has CEO's and staff from the top down hiding behind usernames...Crackberry is not the exclusion.
    04-14-14 10:09 AM
    Why is it that CrackBerry has not responded to the request to elevate the visibility of the PB users to the BBRY management for some kind of comment to either put this whole issue to bed or provide some user/loyalty and customer support to meet operational issues that were voiced from the start?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 10:11 AM
    Sure let me know when the house is built and how many live in it. Wait you won't have to. I can just turn mine on and get the update this will provide for all

English and communication not being your strong point^ *gobbledeegoop*^

You qualify for a job at BB, well done ! If that's not already the case...

For some one not so bothered you have a very lot to say about consumers trying, whilst trying to create a air of negativity and hopeless despair around such.

There are a million other threads to play in, take youe negativity to them or the curb, either works...

Ciao!
    04-14-14 10:14 AM
    If you could just reply with your name, address, DOB, and credit card details (since internet security is obviously our disillusion) that wouid be extremely helpful in proving your point.

Thanks.
    04-14-14 10:20 AM
    Why is it that CrackBerry has not responded to the request to elevate the visibility of the PB users to the BBRY management for some kind of comment to either put this whole issue to bed or provide some user/loyalty and customer support to meet operational issues that were voiced from the start?

Posted via CB10
    You're not the only one that's thinking that! I It's time CrackBerry represented their members..Most if not all the 500+ signatures have come from CrackBerry members from the PlayBook forums..

04-14-14 10:27 AM
    Hope, courage, strength, determination and fight my dear makes a man, not admission of defeat or letting someone cut off your testicles and being blinded by love.

Seems the 500+ foundation has really rattled your cage.

Lest us not forget any fan forum that is the main player in that field for ANY product has CEO's and staff from the top down hiding behind usernames...Crackberry is not the exclusion.
    Not at all. Try as you might you'll still end up with what you have. I think you all are fighting a loss cause. But go ahead, it's your cause. It doesn't bother me other than I think you all are wasting your time but we all waste time on something. Good luck but I know luck won't even help.

BTW you will be defeated with the acceptance that your pb is what it is when the pb doesn't get the update you all want.
    04-14-14 10:32 AM
    English and communication not being your strong point^ *gobbledeegoop*^

You qualify for a job at BB, well done ! If that's not already the case...

For some one not so bothered you have a very lot to say about consumers trying, whilst trying to create a air of negativity and hopeless despair around such.

There are a million other threads to play in, take youe negativity to them or the curb, either works...

Ciao!
    Now you stoop to insulting me? What did I do to you? You can't understand what I wrote? What is your native language?
    04-14-14 10:34 AM
    Not at all. Try as you might you'll still end up with what you have. I think you all are fighting a loss cause. But go ahead, it's your cause. It doesn't bother me other than I think you all are wasting your time but we all waste time on something. Good luck but I know luck won't even help.

BTW you will be defeated with the acceptance that your pb is what it is when the pb doesn't get the update you all want.
    It doesn't bother you, but your still posting ?

If you could look at the facts before consulting your head, we are asking for security updates to keep our SECURE Playbook SECURE ! Not BB10...

Again please post your personal and credit card details if you feel internet security is our paranoia.

Good day sir.
    04-14-14 10:37 AM
    Yes! Please continue windows XP support, Microsoft!

Oh, wait, wrong forum.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-14-14 10:38 AM
    Stuck in unrecoverable stack charge thing. WTG BB. Was a brilliant machine until then.

What support did I get? Try holding various buttons for random seconds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    04-14-14 10:38 AM
    Now you stoop to insulting me? What did I do to you? You can't understand what I wrote? What is your native language?
    BRITISH English, no-one more qualified in the language you are using. Are you Chinese-English ?

I'm insulting no-one, the english structure of your post was very poor and almost encrypted in making any sense. One still does not understand (or wish too) it.

Good day sir.
    04-14-14 10:39 AM
    I have taken the following from the Playbook Action Thread as this could probably be a blueprint for further action?

1. Create Press Release about Petition
    Written by professional writer
    Storyline: The promise // The effect of the promise // The "dead" of BB10 on Playbooks // PB user reactions // Suggestion of compromise to update OS // Major feature updates required // Outlook and potential scenarios for BB

2. Issue Draft Press Release to Blackberry
    Draft press release to be send to public relations in order to give BB a chance to respond
    Time window for potential response - 5 working days

3. Issue Press Release to Tec Media as well as General Media in as Many Countries as Possible
    List of respective media recipients to be created per country (name/webaddress/email for press releases)
    Translate press release into target country languages - keep look&feel of original English press release
    Final press release to be send to all media as indicated in country lists
    axllebeer and PlayBook UK like this.
    04-14-14 10:39 AM
    Yes! Please continue windows XP support, Microsoft!

Oh, wait, wrong forum.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    And they did, 5 times longer than the PB...because M/S know you don't sh1t on your consumer and force them, you be flexible or you lose market share and sales.
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-14-14 10:41 AM
    And they did, 5 times longer than the PB...because M/S know you don't sh1t on your consumer and force them, you be flexible or you lose market share and sales.
    The way you talk the pb had mass adoption like XP. Not even in the ballpark or remotely near, wrong choice to make a comparison.

Edit: it compares more to that Motorola android kb phone. I wonder when the last update it got was from the mfg and nit XDA?
    04-14-14 10:45 AM
442 ... 45678 ...