Hello,

So, the weird sequence I am talking about happened when I left my playbook running low on battery for the 1st time in 4 months. Before that I have experienced playbook won't turn on and stuff already. But, this time is different from other times.

The sequence is played in loop. like this o---o-o-o---o----------o---o-o-o---o--------- and so on. (o=red blinks...). I tried every solution I could find, nothing worked as of now. But when I try hard-reset, the red blinks stopped... nothing shows up. But when I hit the power button again, attempted to turn it on, the red blinks come back in the same sequence.

Please please help... I am really desperate now. I use my playbook mostly every night but this past week I was busy and tired to do anything so I left if unplugged and too carefree about the battery and software problem.. (I do have the latest OS2 software which released last week)

regards,

iibinice
    01-24-13 04:41 PM
    Your PlayBook could be bricked. There is a sequence that means that there is no os on it but I believe it's 2 quick blinks pause blink pause 2 quick blinks pause blink etc....not sure what your sequence means but it does mean something. Sorry I can't help more. First things first get it charged!!
    01-24-13 06:11 PM
    Thank you Kandoo-BB. I left it plugged overnight but nothing seems to be better. The blinks are still on. I tried to connect it to laptop, nothing happened. :/ Any suggestions, please?

---

Now that I tried methods to fixed a bricked playbook, I unplugged the charger and connected to the latest version of BB Desktop Software, nothing happened. So I tried to hard-reset, the red blinks are gone, and connected again to laptop. Nothing... Nothing! The red blinks are gone, i can't get it back too! For now, I left it connected to the charger, no blinks, nothing.

I guess I have 2 problems here, depleted battery and software failure? or any suggestions please???
    Last edited by iibinice; 01-25-13 at 02:23 AM. Reason: add information
    01-25-13 01:56 AM
    Now I can't do anything with it. I tried holding on the power button... nothing happened..., no LED blinks, nothing, no responses I kept it plugged with charger for half a day now, and will left it so for... whatever it could take.

please, any suggestion on what should I do? I already contact [email protected] but it said "We are sorry but we are unable to process your request. If you would like to follow up on an existing incident, please email your request to [email protected] and be sure to include the entire incident number exactly as it appears in the subject line of your original request. An incident number begins with “INC” followed by 12 numerical digits." So I did send 2 emails but I got the same response. How can I get the incident number?

Thank you in advance,

regards
    01-25-13 09:24 AM
    You will have to call RIM. Don't bother with email.
    Is it still under warranty?
    01-25-13 09:29 AM
    You might also try this: laborious 30-minute resurrection charge process, mentioned in another thread about red + 5 yellow flashes.
    01-25-13 04:48 PM
    You might also try this: laborious 30-minute resurrection charge process, mentioned in another thread about red + 5 yellow flashes.
    Thank you but it's still not working :/ I guess this is one serious problem I have. hahahahah I can't even get it charge. no led shows up at all.
    01-26-13 03:06 PM
    You will have to call RIM. Don't bother with email.
    Is it still under warranty?
    Sadly no, it's not under warranty. I've had it for almost 2 years now. :'( call RIM would be too expensive as I didn't live in US or CA... Thank you !!
    01-26-13 03:07 PM