Hi, I've had a playbook for a while now and it's been sat doing nothing turned off for about 4 months now. It won't turn back on, I put it on charge and the light just flashes red then turns to red for abit then goes green then a battery sign comes up on the screen but it doesn't do anything else... Please help me I have no idea what I'm doing hahaha
    Xx
    05-31-14 01:31 PM
    Your battery is completely dead and it's having trouble even powering up enough to start to charge, BUT each time the red light comes on it IS getting a little bit of a charge keep the plug plugged in to the wall, then from the end that is plugged in to the device after the red light goes off pull it out and then quickly plug it back in, the red light will come on again and it will get a little more juice, wait for the light to go out again, repeat, over and over about 100 times. I know it's a pain. Then leave it plugged in and the light SHOULD stay on if you were successful. This is called stack charging.
    05-31-14 01:37 PM
    Thankyou, I hope this works!!
    pkcable likes this.
    05-31-14 02:00 PM
    Your battery is completely dead and it's having trouble even powering up enough to start to charge, BUT each time the red light comes on it IS getting a little bit of a charge keep the plug plugged in to the wall, then from the end that is plugged in to the device after the red light goes off pull it out and then quickly plug it back in, the red light will come on again and it will get a little more juice, wait for the light to go out again, repeat, over and over about 100 times. I know it's a pain. Then leave it plugged in and the light SHOULD stay on if you were successful. This is called stack charging.
    100 times...

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 08:10 AM
    100 times...

Posted via CB10
    Use a swittched outlet instead of the unplugging.
    06-02-14 08:20 AM
    Use a swittched outlet instead of the unplugging.
    Great IDEA!!!!!!! Saves on the port wear!
    06-02-14 09:26 AM