I have read different posts on this subject and I would like for someone to clear this up for me.I have a Blackberry Playbook & a I Phone 3Gs. A T & T told me i could tether these two together so I bought the plan that would let tether.I cannot get the two to tether. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or are you not able to do this.

Thank you,
    BruceEd
    03-09-12 07:05 PM
    They didn't lie, you can.

Options (engine icon on top righ) > Internet Tethering. Have bluetooth turned on on both phone and tablet and.

If the iPhone has the Mobile Hotspot feature, just turn it on and connect the PlayBook to it as if to a normal WiFi Hotspot.
    03-09-12 07:12 PM
    It can be done just like diegonei said.
    03-09-12 07:24 PM
    I had to give up my Blackberry Bold (employer is giving up Blackberry). I was offered an iphone 4. I cannot see how to tether the iphone with the Playbook this way. Do you need to purchase a personal hotspot plan? The personal hotspot option on my phone just shows a spinning circle. Thanks.

I would like to add that the Playbook recognized the iphone using Bluetooth but the iphone would not connect. I have Verizon service.
    Last edited by wbray123; 03-09-12 at 07:39 PM.
    03-09-12 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD