Hello Everyone. I just got my new-to-me, refurbished, purchased-from-a-top-rated-eBay-dealer, Blackberry PlayBook, less than an hour ago. I took it out of the box, pushed the power button and nothing happened. Nothing at all. Now I've got it hooked up to the charging dock (which I also just bought) & a little green/yellow light is slowly pulsing. What's supposed to happen? Does the pulsing green light mean it's charging? Or what? Also, am I supposed to hold the power button down for a few seconds to turn it on??? Or is this thing broken? I have no idea what's supposed to happen. I figured I'd push the power button, & quick-like-a-bunny it would go on. I was incorrect. If it's not broken, how long should I let it charge before I try to turn it on again?

Please help?

Thank you in advance.

Bye for now.
    05-09-14 06:09 PM
    Hello Everyone. I just got my new-to-me, refurbished, purchased-from-a-top-rated-eBay-dealer, Blackberry PlayBook, less than an hour ago. I took it out of the box, pushed the power button and nothing happened. Nothing at all. Now I've got it hooked up to the charging dock (which I also just bought) & a little green/yellow light is slowly pulsing. What's supposed to happen? Does the pulsing green light mean it's charging? Or what? Also, am I supposed to hold the power button down for a few seconds to turn it on??? Or is this thing broken? I have no idea what's supposed to happen. I figured I'd push the power button, & quick-like-a-bunny it would go on. I was incorrect. If it's not broken, how long should I let it charge before I try to turn it on again?

Please help?

Thank you in advance.

Bye for now.
    Let it charge for longer. Best to let it get a full charge. Then press and hold power button until red light appears. Should then boot up. See following reference to Knowledge Base 27705.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    Diana Graham likes this.
    05-09-14 07:09 PM
    Thank you, that worked.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-10-14 11:23 AM